Chapter __ ~ Onward

Quinn bit her lip, then silently walked over to Kaos and Scrape, wringing her hands behind her back nervously. Kaos looked up at her questioningly, but she just continued to stand there. Evading his gaze. Eventually, she took a deep breath and spoke.

"Kaos... I... I am going with you. So is Shakai. I know him better than the rest of you since I... well, made him." Quinn stuttered. Then quickly added, "And he's more helpful than you think! He's loyal too, so he can't be swayed or anything... so, take us with you!"

By the end of her sentence, Quinn seemed considerably more confident in her actions. Kaos just stared blankly at her for a few seconds, then looked over at Scrape and tore himself from her grasp. Getting to his feet.

"Fine. You can come." Kaos grumbled. "But, stay in the background. You Portal Losers- er, Masters have no real power here."

Scrape jumped to her feet excitedly, tail swaying from side to side. "OOH! Can all of us come?!"

Kaos rolled his eyes. "Yes, yes. You can ALL come." He groaned less than enthusiastically. "All of you fools are invited... sadly."

Quinn chuckled softly at this all, shaking her head and giving a soft sigh. "Well, that's good. It's nice to have an adventure..."

Quinn looked up to see Shakai tottering over to them, though Kaos was the one he was looking at, holding his head and grimacing. This earned another questioning look from the Dark Portal Master. Shakai mustered a slight chuckle.

"I think there's a bit of residue left causing my head to pound." He explained. "It should clear up in a bit... once my head clears up I'll be ready to go."

Hearing this explanation, a smirk came into play on Kaos' face. This was his chance. Scrape glanced over at the Tiny Tyrant and immediately knew what he was up to.

"You know, Shakai..." Kaos said nonchalantly, still smirking. "I might be able to help with that. Here. Give me your hand."

Kaos held out his hand to the Dragonoid as Scrape gulped silently. This wasn't going to end well.

Whisp sighed, eyeing Lucarian wearily. "Luca-kun, is this just going to be another super duper long story to enhance the subplot? Last time you made one of these, it droned on and on..." Whisp glanced over to Shade, who was giving her the same look she had given Lucarian. "No offence, Shade. Offence, Luca-kun!"

Whisp groaned, slouching down as her fingers trailed past her skirt. This was going to be annoying. Whisp did enjoy meeting all of her characters in person, and all of the others' too; but she had to admit she liked it much better up in the control room. That way she could just watch the story instead of be part of it.

Lucarian shrugged. "What can I say? I'm a storyteller."

Whisp glared daggers at Lucarian. Lucarian just shrugged it off and took to looking around the terrain. That was when he noticed the various Creepypasta characters chatting with one another about the situation.

"Also," He turned back to face Whisp. "How the dickens did they get here? Last time I checked, Ms. Shift only reached out to the 'real world'. Not the Creepypasta world."

"Well now, if we don't have a smarty-pants over here." Whisp hissed, clearly offended. "If you haven't noticed. I'm a Creepypasta as well. My friend Kadence the Reaper brought me to this world. She was also able to bring Master, Masky, Hoodie and Toby as well." Whisp sighed quietly and let her gaze soften. "She's actually really nice, once you get to know her. I'll have to take you and Quinn-chan to meet her and the others sometime. Oh yeah, and Emi-chan too. I forgot she hasn't met the others yet either."