Not Your Average Concert

Josh nods at Tyler, giving the signal that he's ready to take the stage. Tyler nods back. They both run on stage to hear thousands of fans screaming. Josh smiles. Never did he think that he would be playing sold out shows, especially with his best friend. 

"Thanks for coming out everyone." Tyler says to the crowd. "How's everyone doing tonight?"

The crowd roars.  

"I take that as 'good'. Are we ready to start?". 

Josh nods and smiles. 
-----

The set continues as normal. They're halfway into "Holding Onto You", the part where he stops playing. He looks around the crowd. He starts building on the drums, still looking around, when he sees a girl in the corner, being held against the wall by a guy. He stops, and runs over. He hops off the stage, over the barrier and throws the guy off. Security on his ass, he screams "NOBODY HURTS MY FANS." pushing the guy. "Get him out of here". He says to the security guard. 

Tyler stops singing, noticing the chaos. "What's going on?" he says over the microphone. 

He looks into the girls eyes. "Are you okay?" he asks. 

She nods, her eyes scared. He lifts her over the barrier and hops over himself. The girl sinks onto the floor, crying, her back against the wall. Josh kneels in front of her. "Please don't let that ruin the concert for you. Please don't hate us." 

She looks up at him and shakes her head. "I could never hate you. You saved my life." She says, tears coming out of her eyes as she looks at him. 

Tyler hops down from the stage. "What is going on?" 

"Some idiot was hurting her." Josh said. 

"He's my ex-boyfriend." She said "He said he'd kill me." 

Josh takes her into a hug. "He won't hurt you. Security has him in custody. He's going to jail." 

Tyler kneels beside Josh. "I'm so sorry this happened." 

"It isn't your fault. " She shakes her head.

"Will you come back stage with us after the show?" Josh asks. 

She looks up, a smile starting to appear on her tear stained face. She nods.