Alex and Cassie

Bella and Josh walked back to the apartment, hand in hand. Bella unlocked the door, and sitting in the living room, were Alex and Cassie. Alex and Cassie were her roommates. Bella always tried her best to avoid them. Alex and Cassie were not the kindest of people, but they paid rent on time, and Bella stayed in her room, so it was fine. 

They walked in the door. "Well, look who the cat drug in." Cassie says. 

Cassie flicked her brown hair, and put her feet on the coffee table. 

"I didn't think it was true, but I guess it is." Alex says. 

"I thought she had died until I saw that note." Cassie replied. 

Bella took a deep breath. "Josh, this is Cassie, and this is Alex. You two, this is-" 

"We know who he is." Cassie said, standing up. 

Cassie offered her hand to Josh, who shook it. 

"Why are you with...this?" Alex said, motioning to Bella. 

Bella made a face. "Alex." she said.

"Take a chill." Cassie said. 

Bella grabbed Josh's hand and they walked to her bedroom. Bella shut the door. 

"I'm sorry about them. I try to avoid contact with them." Bella says, leaning against the door. 

Josh takes a step to her, places one hand behind her head, and the other in the small of her back, pulling her into a kiss. 

He pulled away and said "I love you. You are the sweetest, strongest, and most beautiful girl ever. You don't deserve all of the stuff you've been through. I want to take you away from here. I want to make you happy. I want to have a long and happy life with you." 

"I love you so much, Josh." Bella says. 

"I want to leave here as soon as possible. It's not that I don't like being here, I want you to be in a place where you feel loved." He says. 

"As long as I'm in your arms I feel loved."