Long Story

A/N

I may refer to some thing that happened last chapter, but you'll be able to put 2 and 2 together. 
----------------------------------------------------------

Josh and Bella woke up, still in the back room. 

"Morning, beautiful." Josh said. 

"Morning." Bella says, moving her hair out of her face. 

"I love you." Josh says. 

"I love you more." Bella says. 

Josh puts his clothes on. 

"We're headed home. I guess we have to leave you in Chicago." Josh says. 

"Nooo. I want to be with you forever." She says, standing up with the sheets covering her. 

"I know. I don't want to be away from you." Josh says. 

Bella grabs her clothes. "Now I'm sad." 

"This is probably really stupid but I feel so strongly and I love you so much." Josh says, grabbing Bella's wrist. 

"Okay." 

"Move in with me." He says. 

Bella looks shocked. 

"Oh please don't think I'm crazy." Josh says

"You are crazy, but yes." Bella says. 

"Wait. You'll move in?" Josh says. 

"I mean I'll need time to move. I have to quit my job and pack and stuff but yes." She says. 

------

The bus pulls into the apartment complex's parking lot. They all get out. 

"So...I don't understand. Josh is staying here for a week while you pack, and then you drive down to Columbus and move in with him." Tyler says. 

"Pretty much." Josh says. 

"Alright. I guess this is goodbye for a week." Tyler says. 

Josh and Tyler hug, then Bella and Tyler. 

Tyler gets back on the bus, and they wave as the bus drives away. Bella and Josh walk up the stairs to her apartment. "What about your roommates?" Josh asks. 

"They're always gone. They come to sleep and that's it." Bella says, unlocking the door. 

The door opens, and Bella walks in, Josh following. She leads him to her bedroom, in the back corner. It's painted red with black sheets on the bed, and red pillows. 

"Revenge Era MCR, much?" Josh laughs. 

"Pretty much." Bella says, sitting her bag on the bed. Josh does the same. 

"Where's the bathroom? I need to pee." He asks.

"Oh. I have a bathroom to myself, or I did. It's right here beside the closet." She opens the door to the bathroom. 

"That'll be hard to distinguish in the middle of the night." He laughs. 

"Oh trust me. It gets difficult." She says. 

While Josh is in the bathroom, Bella goes to the kitchen and writes on the marker board that they use for communication, "Boyfriend staying for the week. -Bella" 

When she goes back to the room, Josh is out, looking at her photos. 

"Who's this?" He asks, holding a picture of her and another girl. 

"Long story." She sighs.