Baltimore

Josh picks out two outfits for that nights concert. The first, black shorts and a white shirt with the sleeves ripped off, and the second, black jeans and a button down shirt. He hides the second outfit in Tyler's bag, along with the white box. 

He rummages through Bella's bag and picks out a black skirt with a white top. He lays it out for her. He smiles as he kisses her. The kiss wakes her up. "Morning hot stuff." She says. 

"Mornin. I picked you an outfit for tonight." He says. 

Bella rolls over, looking at the outfit. "Aww. That means I have to make my face look decent." 

"Oh hush. Your face is always beautiful." Josh says. 

Bella sits up. "Today's a big day." She says. 

"Yup. A pretty big day." Josh says. 

-----

As Josh is setting up his drum kit, Tyler 'accidentally' cuts a string on his ukelele with a pair of scissors. He sits it back down. 

They head back stage and wait. 

-----

"WHAT'S UP BALTIMORE?" Tyler says to the crowd. 

The crowd erupts in cheers.

They play the whole set, Bella watching from backstage. 

She takes a picture of them for Instagram. She captures a perfect moment of Josh and Tyler both smiling. She captions the picture "They're playing a great show. Thanks, Baltimore." 

Tyler picks up his ukelele. He notices the string he oh so conveniently broke. He motions for Bella, who sees the broken string, and grabs another. She walks on stage.  The crowd cheers.

Josh bolts off stage, into the dressing room where he changes into his second outfit. He opens the little white box, just to take one last look. The ring stares back at him. He smiles. He knows he picked out the perfect ring for Bella.

He hears the crowd cheering as Tyler says "WHO WANTS BELLA TO PLAY CANT HELP FALLING IN LOVE?"

Josh runs back on stage.

Bella smiles and takes the ukelele. Tyler walks away picking up another. Bella looks at him weird. Tyler shrugs. They both start playing. "GUYS, WE'RE GONNA NEED YOU TO SING ALONG." Tyler says.

Tyler and the crowd sing.

"SOME THINGS WERE MEANT TO BE" Tyler sings.

Josh shows himself on stage as Tyler and Bella jam. He gets on one knee beside Bella, who isn't paying attention. The crowd goes wild. Tyler stops playing, and stops Bella. He grabs the microphone and puts it in front of Josh. Bella turns and sees Josh.

Bella drops the ukelele, and covers her mouth with her hands. Josh opens the box, showing her the white gold and diamond ring.

"Bella," Josh says into the microphone. "You have given me the best two years of my life. You make me a better man, and I can never thank you enough for that. I love you will all my heart and soul. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you so much. Bella Elaine Hawthorne, will you marry me?"

The crowd screams. Tears come out of Bella's eyes. She nods.

Josh lifts her into a hug kissing her. Tyler picks up the ukelele.

"TAKE MY HAND, TAKE MY WHOLE LIFE, TOO. 'CAUSE I CAN'T HELP, FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU."

Josh puts the ring on Bella's left ring finger with tears coming out of his eyes. Bella looks up at him. "I love you."

"I love you more."

"THANK YOU BALTIMORE." Tyler says to the crowd. 

Josh kisses Bella, lifting her in the air.

"Baltimore." He says.