Mister Server

Tyler and Josh run back stage, pumped. 

"That was SICK." Tyler says. 

Josh wraps Bella in a sweaty hug. "Oops. Sorry."

"It's okay." She says, kissing is hairy cheek.

-----

Back on the bus, Josh and Tyler are texting while watching Sweeney Todd. 

"Take her on a date." Tyler says.

"How? We're on tour. Cant plan anything extraordinary when you're travelling multiple states."

"I have an idea."

"And?"

"We're scheduled to be at the venue at 1 tomorrow, but the show starts at 7. We can drop you off there and I go get you food as you two watch a movie in the dressing room, and I'll set up a picnic on the stage. It'll be cute."

"That is the best thing I've ever heard you say."
-----

Josh woke up excited for the day ahead.

He left Bella asleep. He picked out an outfit to wear, but nothing too fancy. Black jeans, a button down with a bow tie, and his doc martens.

He smiled as he heard her feet touch the floor. "Hey gorgeous baby." He said, wrapping his hands around her waist, pulling her into a kiss.

"I have something fun planned today." He says.

"What?" She asks.

"A secret." He says.

-----

They get to the venue and unload. Bella sees Josh's outfit and assumes that its fancy, so she wears a floral skirt and a white t-shirt with black vans.

He grabs her hand as they walk out of the bus. Tyler winks at him as he leads her into the venue. They find the dressing room and turn on a movie. They cuddle up close to each other. When the movie ends, he texts Tyler. "Movies done. You ready?" 

After a couple minutes, Tyler knocks on the door. Josh opens it to find his best friend in a suit with a towel draped over his left arm like a server.

"My lady, my lad. I see that your name is on the reservation list. Follow me?" He says.

Josh laughs. Bella looks at Josh confused. Josh shrugs. "I didn't know"

They follow Tyler onto the stage, where he set up a plastic table cloth on the floor. "Have a seat."

Josh and Bella sit on the floor.

"Tonight on the menu, unauthentic Mexican cuisine, my personal favorite." He says, laying down a taco bell bag. 

"Oh. My. God." Josh says. 

Bella laughs. "This is perfect. Thank you, Josh." 

"This isn't my doing. Thank Tyler. He planned it." Josh laughs. 

"Thank you very much, mister server." 

"You're very welcome, my lady." Tyler says. 

He walks away and takes a picture. He posts it to twitter. 

"Possibly the cutest date ever." He captions it.