Just Different

Josh woke up about an hour earlier than Bella. He texted his best fren. 

"Hey buddy. We're home." 

"It's about time."

"Whatcha doin today?"

"Jenna and I are going to a movie. How about you two come with?" 

"That's a great idea." 

"Awesome. Meet us at the Cinemark at 8" 

"Coolio."

-----

Josh went out to Bella's car and packed in her stuff. He peeked into the bedroom, watching her sleep in his bed. He smiles. He walks into the kitchen and starts making pancakes, bacon, and eggs. When the bacon gets smelling good, Bella walks into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes. 

"Morning sleepyhead!" Josh says. 

"Bacon" She says. 

Josh laughs, hugging her. "Breakfast for my baby." 

Bella kisses Josh's cheek. "Thank you baby." 

Josh smiles. He gets out plates and forks and serves breakfast. They eat together in silence. Until Bella breaks it. 

"I love you." 

Josh smiles. "I love you too." 

-----

After breakfast, Bella takes a shower and Josh picks out his outfit for the movie. He picked out a baseball tee with blue sleeves and white body, black jeans, red nikes and a hat. 

He put it on as Bella  got out of the shower. He knocked on the door. 

"Baby, wanna go on a date?" 

"Yeah, where to?" 

"The movies. " He says. 

Bella opens the door in a towel. "That sounds fun." She smiles. She walks through the bedroom to her suitcase and gets out a bra and underwear. 

She puts on her underwear and put on her bra. She sees Josh staring at her. 

"May I help you?" She says laughing. 

"You're so...hot." Josh says. 

Bella laughs. She picks out some jeans and a white tshirt. She puts on her jeans. She smiles. "Is this weird" She asks as she puts on her shirt.

"No, just different." Josh says. 

Bella walks to him and puts her hands on his hips. "How?" 

"I've never loved someone so much that seeing them naked doesn't only turn me on, but mesmerizes me." Josh says.

Bella smiles and kisses Josh. "This is our life now. You'll get used to it." 

"I couldn't. It's too marvelous to see."