Sugar Honey Iced Tea

Bella pulled out her laptop and messaged Grace.

"GIRL." 

"WHAT." Grace replied. 

"WE'RE COMING TO CHARLESTON!!!" 

"NO WAY."  

Bella looked at Tyler. "I have a friend who lives near Charleston." Bella explained. "I've never met her in person, but she's been a better friend than most people I saw every day in high school." 

"WAY. I WANT TO SEE YOU SO BAD. OML" She replies. 

"Well, bring her." Tyler said. "She'll get the royal treatment." He says, smiling. 

"Tyler. You don't know how much this means to me, and definitely how much it'll mean to her. She's the ultimate fangirl." Bella says. 

"Great! It's set. Where shall we pick her up?" Tyler asks. 

"OH MY GOD GRACE TYLER OFFERED TO PICK U UP AND YOU GET THE ROYAL TREATMENT O MY GOD." 

-----

Bella woke up in Josh's arms once again. She smiles and kisses his nose. He rubs his nose and pulls Bella close to him, still sleeping. Bella breathed in his scent. 

"Wake up." Tyler says, knocking on their bunk. 

Josh makes a face and says "Why?" 

"We're in Charleston. We need directions." Tyler says. 

Bella claps with joy. Josh slides out of the bunk, and Bella calls Grace. 

"How do we get to your place?"

-----

Bella and Josh hold hands as they walk up to Grace's door, following Tyler. Tyler knocks, and a woman answers the door. 

"Excuse me ma'am. We're looking for Grace Walters. Is this the correct residence?" He says. 

"It is. Let me go get her." the woman says. 

Bella jumps up and down with excitement. Grace comes to the door. "Holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea. " 

"Hi, I'm Tyler, this is Josh, and I do believe you know the last member of our entourage, Bella." He says. 

Bella runs to Grace, hugging her tightly. Tears fall from her face. She's finally meeting her best friend in real life.