Team Tyler

Josh and Bella checked out, and loaded the bags into the car. They drove to the movie theater. Josh pulled into the parking space and turned off the car. He texted Tyler. 

"We're here buddy." 

"Cool. We're inside." 

Josh got out of the car and opened Bella's door for her again. He took Bella's hand as they walked into the theater. When he got inside the doors, he put his sunglasses on top of his hat. He looked around for Tyler, and saw him in the arcade. 

"Did I tell you Tyler and Jenna are watching with us?" Josh asked. 

"You told me literally nothing." Bella said laughing. 

"Oh, well, Tyler and Jenna are watching the movie with us." He said. 

"Oh. Good to know." Bella said laughing.

Josh led Bella to the arcade. Tyler was playing a racing game and who Bella assumed to be Jenna was playing skeeball. 

Josh did the shush motion. He snuck up behind Tyler and kissed his cheek. Tyler did the karate chop hands and jumped up. "BOI." Tyler yelled. 

Josh fell onto his knees laughing. Tyler dropped his hands and walked to Bella. "Hey girl. What up." 

Bella tried very hard to contain her laughter, but couldn't and busted into laughter. Tyler shook his head and turned to Jenna, who was also laughing. "IS NOBODY ON TEAM TYLER?" He asked. 

Josh got off the floor and walked to Tyler. He patted Tyler's back. 

"You're gonna pay." Tyler says, finally laughing. 

"You gonna introduce Jenna and Bella?" Josh asks. 

"Oh yeah! I forgot they didn't know each other." Tyler says, waving Jenna over. 

Jenna was wearing ripped blue jeans and a black t shirt. 

"Jenna this is Josh's new lady friend, Bella, and Bella, dis is my wife, Jenna." Tyler says. 

Bella and Jenna shake hands. 

"They're always acting crazy. It's so fun." Jenna says. 

Bella laughs. "So fun." 

------

The gang buys their tickets, popcorn, and drinks. They head to their movie. They picked out a cartoon. The theater is empty except for them. They choose the row at the top. Jenna and Bella sit on the ends, with the boys in the middle. 

Josh leans back in his chair, putting his arm around Bella. He puts his glasses down and makes a vine. 

"Movies with my beauty." He says, moving the camera from him and Bella to him and Tyler. 

Bella laughs. "Are you trying to milk the Joshler ship?" 

Josh and Tyler smile. Bella looks at Jenna who is nodding and laughing.