It's a Party

Josh and Tyler do their final bow after 4 encores. Tyler runs off stage, and Josh jumps off stage and takes the girl by the hand. They walk up the steps and walk backstage together. He leads her to their dressing room, where they have lots of food and clothes strewn about. Tyler and Josh high-five. "That was sick." Tyler says. 

"Mostly" Josh says. 

"It was actually sick." The girl says. 

Josh and Tyler laugh. "What's your name?" Tyler asks. 

"Bella." She says. 

"That's a pretty name." Josh says, sitting on a couch. 

Tyler nods, grabbing a water and a bag of chips. "I hate to prod, but what exactly happened, Bella?" 

Bella takes a deep breath. "Well, he was an abusive guy in the first place. I broke up with him about a month ago, and he swore he'd find me and kill me. I guess he knew I would be here..." She looked down, still standing in the doorway. 

Josh walks to her and hugs her tightly. "I'm so sorry." 

"No. No need to be sorry. You stopped him. I owe you everything." She says. 

"Well, you could hang out with us for a little while." Tyler says. 

"Really?" She asks. "That's more of a reward for me than for you." 

"No," Josh says, "we love hanging out with pretty girls". He puts his hand in the small of her back and leads her into the room. 

Suddenly, a phone starts to ring. Tyler picks up his phone. "It's Jenna." and walks out the door. 

"Want something to drink? Something to eat?" Josh offers. 

"No, thank you." Bella says. 

"Well, at least have a seat." Josh says, sitting down on the couch and patting the seat next to him. 

She sits next to him, on the edge of the couch. 

"You're really pretty." Josh says, looking into her eyes. 

Bella looks down. Josh lifts her head with his finger. He leans into her. "May I?" He asks. 

Bella nods. 

Josh closes his eyes and gently kisses her. 

--------------------

Tyler comes through the door 30 minutes later. Josh and Bella are leaned back on the couch, laughing. 

"Unfortunately, we have to go. It's midnight and we have to be two states away tomorrow." Tyler says. 

Josh sighs. "Well, crap. It seems like we've only been here for two minutes. " 

"I better go, too. My roommates will be worried about me." Bella says, standing. 

"I've gotta go make a call. Thanks for hanging with us, well, Josh. I'm so sorry about what happened, but I hope he made up for it." 

Bella smiles, looking at Josh. "He did." 

Josh smiles. 

Tyler hugs Bella and leaves the room. 

"Can I have your number?" Josh asks. 

They exchange numbers. "I'll call you later." Josh says. 

Bella smiles. They hug, and leave.