Not Traditional

Bella pays for the dress. She and Jenna leave. 

"With a gorgeous dress, comes the 4 necessities. Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue." Jenna says, opening her door. 

Bella lays the dress in the back seat of her car. 

"And shoes. And a veil." Bella says. 

"Well, yeah." Jenna says. "Lets go to a shoe store." 

Bella buckles her seatbelt. "Can I keep the dress at your house? I don't want Josh to see it." 

"Is that even a question? Of course you can." Jenna says. "Tyler will want to see it though." 

"That's not an issue if he doesn't tell Josh." Bella says. 

"He won't. He understands." Jenna says.

Bella drives to the shoe store on the other side of the mall. They go in and look around. Bella is immediately drawn to the converse. 

"No. We're here for wedding. No sneakers." Jenna says, jokingly. 

"But Jennaaaa" Bella says, laughing. 

They make their way to the section of heels. Bella looks at a pair of plain white wedges. Jenna shakes her head. 

"You're right." Bella says. 

Jenna hands her a pair of white stilettos. "No. I don't want to die." 

Bella looks over and sees a pair of dark blue wedges. "Something blue?" Bella asks. 

Jenna nods. "Whatcha thinking?" 

Bella walks over to the display shoe. She picks out her size. "That's probably not traditional, but..." 

"It's your wedding, Bells. If you think that would be best, it's your choice. But coming from the girl that considers you her best friend, I say yes." 

Bella hugs Jenna. "You're my best friend, Jenna."