BooBoo

A/N

Sorry that last chapter was shit. It's been a rough couple of days. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh and Bella leave the house at 4. 

"So, the movie is at 8, but I wanted to go get some house stuff. Since I'm not the only person living there anymore, we might need some stuff." Josh says, turning into the mall.

Bella smiles. 

Josh parks the car in front of a department store. He unbuckles his seat belt. "Stay there, okay?" 

Bella nods, confused. 

Josh gets out of the car and runs to her side and opens her door. "My beautiful lady." He says. 

Bella gets out of the car and hugs Josh. "You're such a gentleman." 

Josh shuts the door behind her and grabs her hand. They walk into the store together. Bella grabs a cart. 

"What are we here for?" She asks. 

"I don't know. New covers, sheets, rugs, anything." Josh says smiling. "I want you to make our house how you always dreamt it to be." 

Bella smiles. They walk over to the home section and Bella picks out a set of black jersey sheets and some super soft pillows. "No offence, but your pillows are crap." She says. 

"I've had them since high school. I haven't noticed." Josh laughs. 

Josh picks up some hand towels that are meant to be for Halloween. "I know these are seasonal, but I'd like to have this theme forever." Bella says, looking at what he's holding. 

Bella looks at the spider shaped soap dispensers and towels with skulls embroidered on them. She looks up at Josh, and he nods. "Those are sick as frick." 

Bella puts the stuff in the cart. They walk by the shoe section heading to the cash registers. Josh gets drawn in by a pair of Doc Martens. They were white with black trim. He holds one up. "Look BooBoo." 

"BooBoo?" Bella says?

"I thought it was cute." Josh laughs. 

"It is." Bella smiles. She takes the shoe and looks at it. "Could you keep them clean? White is hard to keep clean."

"I probably would only wear them on stage. They're so cool." Josh says. 

Bella shrugs. "If you want them."