Plastic Flamingos

Bella wakes up, still in Josh's arms. She stares at him for a couple minutes. His eyes start to flutter open. He smiles as he sees her. "Hey." He said. 

"Hey." Bella says. 

Josh brushes a lock of hair out of her face, looking deep into her eyes. "You're so beautiful." 

Bella looks down. "No..." 

Josh leans up. "Yes you are." 

Bella sees his naked chest and remembers how warm he was against her. 

"I love you." She says. 

"I love you too." He says back, gently pulling her into a kiss. 

Bella smiles and lays her head on her arm. They both smile and stare at each other. All of a sudden, they hear popcorn popping. 

"Tyler is so weird." Josh says, getting out of the bunk. Bella follows. 

"What are you doing?" Josh asks Tyler. 

"Making popcorn you uncultured turd." Tyler says laughing. 

"You're turd hole." 

Bella laughs. "You know why popcorn pops?" 

Tyler and Josh look at her confused. 

"Inside each of popcorn is a tiny of water surrounded by a hard shell called a hull . When the popcorn is heated, the water turns into steam, which builds pressure in the kernel. When kernel the can no longer contain the pressure— BAM — the hull  explodes and a fluffy new piece of popcorn is born." Bella explains. 

"What the...why do you know that?" Tyler says, laughing. 

Josh laughs "Because she's a genius."

"Because I retain a lot of useless information, like there are more plastic flamingos in the world than real flamingos." Bella laughs. 

Tyler laughs "I believe that. My dad has about fifty." 

"It's true." Josh laughs.