Cute.

Josh sits down on the couch, and Bella next to him. She leans into him as he puts his arm around her. They take a few selfies. Josh posts one on twitter. 

"It looks like it's official." He says, kissing her head. 

Bella smiles. She changes her profile picture to the one where he's kissing her forehead. "It does." 

-----

Bella gets another message from Grace. 
"True, but WHY" 

Bella laughs. Grace has been her best friend for years, and always has supported her. 

"I DON'T KNOW" she replies. 

-----

It was about 1 am when Bella started yawning. "You sleepy?" Josh asks. 

Bella nods. 

"Let's go to bed, then." Josh says, standing up, offering his hand. 

She takes his hand and he leads her to the bunks. "Sleepy clothes?" she asks. 

"Oh yeah. Girls don't sleep naked." He laughs. 

Bella grabs her bag and follows Josh to the bathroom. He waits outside the bathroom as she changes. She comes out wearing a tank top and shorts. "Cute." Josh says.

Josh takes off his shirt and jeans. "Is this okay." 

"Yeah." Bella says, laughing. "There are some girls that would kill to be in my position."

"Inside or outside?" He asks. "There's a window, so it won't be too bad." 

"Inside. I don't want to be the one falling out." She laughs. 

Josh helps her into the bunk, and follows her in. He closes the curtain. Bella turns over, facing him. "It's bigger than I thought." 

Josh laughs. "Yeah." He puts his arm underneath her head and pulls her close. He kisses her forehead. "Goodnight beautiful." 

"Goodnight, handsome." 

Josh smiles. "I love you." he whispers. 

"I love you too."