Last Minute Errands

Bella wakes up alone in the bed. She gets up and heads to the kitchen. She finds a pot of coffee and a box of donuts that have a note on them. She pours herself a cup and sits down at the table, taking a donut out as she reads the note. 

"Hey BooBoo. I went to run some errands before we have to leave for Baltimore tonight. I can't wait for another fantastic tour, especially since you're coming with us again. I love you. Enjoy the donuts! Love, Joshie Poo." 

Bella smiles. She crosses her legs as she eats. She brings up twitter, where Tyler and Josh had both tweeted about tomorrow night's show. 

Tyler said "Baltimore." 

Josh said "Baltimore, prepare." 

Bella smiled. She knew how much the guys love being on tour, playing the music that they wrote. 

After she finishes eating, she sits her cup in the sink and goes to the bedroom. It's a mess, as usual, so she decides to clean it before they leave. She pulls a suitcase from underneath the bed, and packs clothes, shoes, makeup, electronics, and what she thinks Josh forgot. 

She puts on some jeans and a black and white striped sweater. After she gets dressed, she sits in the living room, and turns on the TV. She scrolls through twitter and instagram. She sees a fan account that reposted the first picture she and Josh had taken together. They had both changed so much, but they had also grown so much closer, and fallen deeper in love. 

Josh opens the door and walks in. He brings in some bags and sits them on the kitchen table. "Morning BooBoo. Whatcha doing?" He asks. 

"Nothing." She says, favoriting the post. "Whatcha do today?" She asked. 

"I ran some last minute errands. Bought you a new pair of shoes." He says swinging a bag. 

Bella's head pop up. "What kind of shoes?" She said. 

She looks on the floor at hear beaten up Vans. She had worn them since they got together. 

"The cute kind." He said, sitting next to her, handing her the bag. 

She pulls the box out of the bag, and opens it. Inside is a pair of floral vans. "Aww baby, you know I've wanted these forever. Thank you." She says, kissing his cheek. 

"Anything for my girl." He says, hugging her.