About an 8

A/N

This chapter is after the tour ended. 

<3 enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella drives to Tyler and Jenna's place and honks the horn. Jenna comes out the front door. Jenna gets in the car. "Are you excited?" She says. 

"About picking a wedding dress, or about getting married in general?" Bella asks. 

"Both." Jenna says. 

Bella and Jenna had become close friends in the past month with planning the wedding. Bella's mom refused to help, so Jenna was all Bella had. 

"I'm nervous." Bella says, backing out of the drive. 

"That's normal. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find one, but as soon as I tried the one I chose on, I knew that was the one." Jenna says. 

-----

Bella turns of the car and takes a deep breath. 

"Come on. It'll be fun. Easy." Jenna says. 

"What if I pick one that Josh doesn't like?" She asks. 

"I don't think he will care. As long as he gets to marry you. Plus, you'll be gorgeous in anything." Jenna says.

Bella gets out of the car and locks the doors. 

Jenna locks arms with her and they walk into the boutique. They're greeted by a girl about their age. 

"Can I help you ladies?" the girl asks. 

"Yes, that would be wonderful. We're looking for her a wedding dress." Jenna says. 

"Congratulations." The girl says to Bella. "What silhouette are you wanting? Here's a chart on this wall that shows the different ones." She says pointing to the wall. 

Bella looks for a minute. She looks to Jenna. Jenna makes a face. "It's your dress." Jenna says. 

"I like a-line or mermaid." Bella says. 

The lady smiles. "Those would look great on your body type. Are you wanting plain or glittery?" 

Bella shrugs. "I honestly don't know." 

The girl nods and smiles. "Here's what I'll do. I'll grab a few of both, and you can try them on. See what your taste is for." 

Jenna and Bella nod. 

"Follow me." The lady says. 

She takes them to a dressing room with chairs and stools. "Have a seat and I'll be back in a couple minutes. What size are you?" 

"About an 8" Bella says. 

-----

The lady comes back about 10 minutes later with two rails of dresses. She parks them beside each other. "The left is plain, the right is glittery. Try them on. See what you like. If you need me I'll be around here somewhere." 

Jenna stands up and walks to the dresses. She pulls one off of the plain side and holds it up. 

"Eh?" Jenna says. 

Bella shakes her head. 

Jenna goes to the glittery side. She picks up a mermaid style beaded dress. She looks to Bella, who makes a face. 

Bella walks up to the plain side and picks up a lace mermaid style dress. She looks to Jenna, who smiles and nods. 

Bella strips down and steps into the dress, putting her arms into the holes. Jenna pulls it up and zips it. "Turn to me." Jenna says, stepping back. 

The dress fit her perfectly. It had a sheer chest with lace elements. The bottom was layered. 

Jenna covers her mouth. She nods vigorously. 

Bella turns to the mirror. She gasps at how beautiful she was in the dress. A tear comes out of her eyes as she nods. "This is the one."