Bad Luck

Bella pulls back into the Joseph's driveway. She takes the ring in her pocket, and knocks on the door. Tyler answers, and smiles. 

"She's in the living room." He says. 

Bella walks into the living room. "Hey Bella, whats up." 

"Nothing, really. I just have a question." She says. 

"Ask away." Jenna says. 

Tyler records from the doorway. 

"Jenna, you know you're my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you. I was wanting to know, if you would be my maid of honor the day Josh and I tie the knot." Bella says, pulling out the ring. 

The ring was a little silver band configured into a knot at the top. 

Jenna smiles. "Yeah." 

Bella hugs her best friend. "Thank you, Jenna." 

-----

Jenna and Bella are laid back on the couch watching TV, when there's a knock on the door. Tyler answers it, and Bella hears her husband-to- be's voice. 

"Hey bro. When are we going to get our suits tailored?" Josh asks. 

"Tomorrow, probably. Everything else is done." Tyler says. 

"Everything?" 

"Josh, your wedding is in 5 weeks. I'd hope everything's done." Tyler says, coming into the living room. 

"We have maybe four things to get, but everything else is done. The invitations have been sent out, venue is booked. Oh, no, we for got hair, nails, and makeup." Jenna says. 

Bella looks at Jenna, making a face. "Can you pleeaseee" She asks Jenna. 

Jenna nods. "I know a girl." she says, opening her phone and sending a text. 

-----

"I'm hungry." Jenna says. 

"Me too." Josh says. 

Tyler looks to Bella, who nods. 

"Pizza?" Tyler asks. 

Jenna and Bella shake their heads. 

"Chinese?" Josh asks. 

Bella and Jenna nod. 

"Chinese it is!" Tyler says. 

When the food arrives, they move into the dining room. Josh and Bella sit on one side of the table, Tyler and Jenna on the other. 

"Everything is done?" Josh asks. 

"Yeah." Bella says. 

"Including a dress?" 

"Not that you should be concerned." Tyler says. "It's bad luck to see the dress before she's walking down the aisle." 

Josh makes a 'hmmph" sound. 

Bella pushes a strand of pink hair out of Josh's face. "5 weeks."