Chapter 4

SALES

MacKenzie Porter

9:00pm

I take a deep breath and step into the office of one of the men that is interested in the USB. I get ready as Mr. Dante steps into the office. I start my flirting and it works like a charm before it's even 9:15pm.

I go through five more clients, all men.

Then I meet up with Tracy who works at the organization with me, she wants to buy the USB too but she wants to test it.

I fight the panic building and smile it takes a few tries but I finally persuade her not to test it and I get out as fast as I can with no questions asked.

Its was raining and I was haIf soaked by the time I got to the office of my last appointment.

I sit down in the office, the walls are painted a cream color, the furniture is an accented red. The office is so neat yuck!

I'm a bit early so I wait trying not to fiddle and look nervous.

Finally the person comes into the office getting ready to start my flirting fully expecting a man instead I meet the face of a woman.

^^^Eursila's outfit^^^

The woman is wearing an outfit that made me think of a female principal, she had blonde hair and a hard face of someone who won't tolerate nonsense, she also had cold grey eyes that were like ice and cut through you like a knife.

She looked to me and asked,

"Ms. Summer. And you would be?"

"Ms.Porter....."

So that's Sebastian's girlfriend. I wanted to ask what happened to him but I had to focus and get out of here I had a bad feeling about this.

"If you wouldn't mind Ms. Porter I would like to get on to testing the USB."

I look over slyly,

"What you don't trust me? "

"No."

"Smart."

"The money first."

"What you don't trust me?"

"No."

"Smart."

(Love me iCarly fans!!!)

I reach into my pocket and hand her the real USB stick I brought it just in case one of the clients really wanted to test it and I couldn't persuade them to do otherwise.

I hand her the real USB stick. From under the desk she pulls out an laptop and sticks the USB into it . When the test is complete she nods and gets up to shake my hand I shake her hand and when she is not looking I slip the fake USB into her pocket and take the real one.

I go to leave, then suddenly she is in front of me, blocking my path.

"You are quite slick aren't you?"

"You could be quite useful to me."

Suddenly she is behind me. Before I can register what is happening I feel a pick of pain in my neck . Then the room is swaying and everything goes dark.