Chapter 3

MacKenzie's outfit (I know, she is supposed to be wearing the same outfit and boots as last time but I like these two together

MacKenzie's outfit
(I know, she is supposed to be wearing the same outfit and boots as last time but I like these two together. I hope it's not too trashy)

THREE YEARS LATER

MacKenzie Porter

     I reach into the drawer of the hutch in my apartment and pull out the USB, I found out it has information that could take down the States you know us Canadians love the Americans.

     I have finally decided what to do with it. I decided I was going to sell it, but to make more money for my organization and myself I made copies of the orignal, most of the buyers were guys so they wouldn't bother to check the information since I only put the non-important information on it .

     I still remember that first day that I found the Black market. I can't get that guy's face out of my head,

 I can't get that guy's face out of my head,

^^^Sebastian^^^

     he had black hair , green eyes , he was tall, and he had a great smile , maybe even cute (not that I thought about that though)

     I had never seen him since that day which was odd because when I asked around he had worked there but people hadn't seen him come in since.

     I had finally persuaded Gary- as I now know the geeks name since he's worked with that guy, Sebastion Black, as I now know- into to telling me he was last seen with his girlfriend Eursila and they hadn't come in since.

     Even Gary didn't know where they were, but I still hoped that maybe I would see him today weither it was to sell him the fake USB or just in general just to know what had happened to him.

     I snapped out of it and shook my head to clear the image so I could focus on getting ready to make my sales. I went to slip into the dress I wore that first day that made Gary get 'destracted'.