Chapter 20

Danger

MacKenzie Porter

     The next morning I woke in Sebs arms he was still asleep so I wake him with a gentle morning kiss . He smiled without opening his eyes. I slipped out of his dorm and into mine.

     Lizzy was waiting for me looking unimpressed that I had stayed with Sebastian through the night again, silently we slipped into our uniforms and I went back to Sebs dorm to walk to class with him, he watched this time as I ripped another uniform, trying to hide his smirk. We walk into class together holding hands in plain sight not caring who saw, you know me and rules, we don't get along.

✴✴✴

MacKenzie Porter

     Sebastian and I went our separate ways we weren't in the same class till history so I headed off to gym but stopped by my locker first, and guess who graced me with her presence, someone none other than Brittanna Sky.

     She waltzs over .

     " What do you think you are doing?"

     " I think I'm getting ready for gym, what do you think you're doing? "

     " I mean with Sebastian. He is off limits he is mine and as cliché as this sounds I am prepared to fight for him!

     Crap! I was prepared to fight ....but there was.... a teeny tiny flaw. She has been here 3 1/2 years so definitely more fighting experience.

     " He isn't mine or anyone else's."

     " Just stay away from him or else . "

     " Or else what? You'll kill me? Good luck!"

     " Oh yeah want to try me ? "

     Suddenly I am surrounded by her friends, her I could fight but not all of them . They grab me and drag me outside. Me flailing around trying to get away, they steer me toward the lake that us just outside of the building with a chain link fence behind it leading to the forest. Then I really started scrambling to get away but there was to many of them. We start to wade deeper into the water, I get dunked by -I think- Brittanna -but I wasn't sure-, suddenly I am pulled up from the water and everything is silent, I am not sure when but I think I passed out.

     I start to come to and when I do I feel like I am swaying like I am being carried, I hear urgent voices then I pass out again. I awake to the sun shinning in my eyes which must mean I'm in Sebastian's dorm room since it faces the sun. I open my eyes and struggle to get up.

     "Woah easy . "

     Wow my head hurt!!!!

     I look over to see Sebastian's worried eyes staring into mine.

     "How did I get here? "

     I ask slowly and deliberately.

     " Serena brought you here, we take science with her . "

     "MacKenzie. What happened? "

     I ignore him and get up saying that I'm going for a walk I'm not sure where but I just needed time to think.

     I was in the halls walking when someone grabbed me by the elbow, I spin around so fast that I almost trip, I spin around to see Sebastian looking at me with worry, I try to shrug his hand off of my elbow , he was the last person I wanted to see right now, but he wouldn't let go.