Chapter 12

THE TROUBLE BEGINS

Brittanna Sky

     "Listen up girls, and Brad."

     I say as I stand in front of my roommate, Elisa Grey, and my boyfriend and his sister, Brad and Kelly Clairson.

     "Ever since that MacKenzie Porter showed up, Sebastian has showed absolutely no interest in Elisa at all!!"

     Yes, I'll admit, we're only saying Elisa so that my boyfriend doesn't think I have a crush on Sebastian.... which I do, I won't lie. But, come on! I'm the hottest girl, he's the hottest guy, we are met to be!! And then that witch MacKenzie Porter walks in and steals my guy!

     "We are going to get revenge for what she did to me-er- Elisa."

    We planed for revenge at 11:30pm, Brad and I will sneak down to lake, (where I know of a conveniently placed video camera) and we'll have a long overdue make out session. The first night, I snuck into MacKenzies room and stole her black dress- I absolutely adore it- I'll wear it tonight, after I steal her leather boots from her room. Brad already went to Sebastians room to get some of his clothes. We head down to the lake.

✴✴✴

Horror

Security Camera Man-11:33 P.M

     Another boring night. As the cameras flicked between images of the forest and the celebration hall and the moonlit make out session down by the lake.Wait what?!? Moonlit make out session?!?

     "AAAAAAHH!!!!"

     I buzz into main office, 'Summer's voice comes in the PA.

     "What is it now, Jerald?"

     "Kids...Make out session... lake... black dress... grey shirt.... AHH!!"

     "Jerald!! Shut up!!!!!! I know who is out there."

     "Who?"

     "MacKenzie Porter and Sebastian Black"

     I take another look at the camera and black out. To intense for me, I really need a vacation... and a wife... and a life... and to retire.

✴✴✴

MacKenzie Porter and
Sebastian Black

     Yes we had fallen asleep together... but that was unintended because had actually finished our project for history at 1am and we too tired to get MacKenzie back to her dorm.

     We woke up surrounded.... by books and papers, luckily Sebastian had moved the real assignment off the bed so it was unharmed.
MacKenzie headed back to her dorm to get dressed while still somehow wearing Sebastians shirt. He got dressed and waited outside for MacKenzie.

     When she arrived they were gracefully greeted by;

     "Would MacKenzie Porter and Sebastian Black please head to the front officeMacKenzie Porter and Sebastian Black."

     We looked at each other thinking the same thing...

     Crap.