Chapter 27

MY GLORIOUS RETURN...UM... SORT OF.

Sebastian Black

     I woke up in the private hospital in Eursila's office (I faintly remember being sedated for the drive) I looked around and saw that I was still in my gear.

     I checked my pockets and was glad that I still had the dagger. Better keep that hidden.

     At the foot of my bed was a pile of things- my clothes, a bag, and... one of Mack's skirt strips. I smiled.

     I took the dagger out of my pocket and put it in the bag. Then, after hiding my dagger under the pillow, I took my shirt off.

     Of course it was then that the door opened. I turned around and saw MacKenzie drop the first aid kit she was carrying (only heaven
knows what she had plan to do with that) and dashed towards me. She jumped onto me and pressed her lips up against mine. I scooped her up and kissed with the same hard passion.

     "I told you so." She said smugly. I grumbled which made her laugh.

     "Now if you don't mind, I'll just go and put my shirt on...." I said, trying to untangle her from me. She was like a leach.

     "Yes, I do mind" She said and wrapped herself tighter around me.

      I sighed and tried once more to pry her off, but in the end we ended up on the hospital bed and the shirt I was supposed to be wearing was halfway across the room and her hair slightly resembled sloth head which made me laugh and her smack my arm when I wouldn't tell her why I was laughing. I completely forgot about everything... and she had seemed to forget the first aid kit.

     "You're such an idiot."  She whispered in my neck like it was some secret.

     "A hot, half undressed, idiot." I said , she laughed, her arms moving up and down my back.

     "Oh shut up!" She said and wrapped her legs around my hips. I kissed and kissed her, I was worried she might collapse.

     "Don't you ever go again. "  She said.

     "I won't.  You won't. We won't have to." I said

     "Why?"

     "Cause we're getting out. "

✴✴✴

Sebastian Black

     Once I finally, yet reluctantly, untangled MacKenzie from me, put my shirt on and hid the dagger somewhere I could get back to it. I head to Eursila's office with the chip in the bag.

     "How are you feeling? By the looks of it, you and MacKenzie had a great time." She said and I smoothed down my hair. "May I see it?" She asked and I handed her the bag. She put it in her computer and checked over all the data. She beamed.

     "Well done. And the real data?"

     "I deleted it."

     "Wonderful. You may go."

     And so I left. I returned to the dagger and went back to my room. And guess who was there? MacKenzie. I sighed.

     "What?" She asked.

     "You're unbelievable." I told her and scooped her up. She shrieked and giggled kicking her legs. I tickled her and she screamed.

     "Oh shush!" I told her. She kissed me... again."Not this again!" I sighed.

     We kissed and kissed and at one point Daniel came in but immediately left, gagging and choking and saying something that  could have been. "Perverts" but I assumed was "OH MY GOD GET A ROOM AHHHHH MY EYES!!!! I LIVE HERE TO YA KNOW!!"

✴✴✴

     I woke the next morning with MacKenzies legs tangled in mine and her softly stroking my hair.

     "Mack..." I moaned. She grumbled and curled into a ball on my chest. "Mack" I said again.

     "Go away... I'm sleeping with my boyfriend. I don't know what you did to him, but I want him back now." She grumbled.

     "Mack. I'm serious. This is seriously Uhh...." Seriously what? I thought.

     "Give him back. " MacKenzie whined and groaned when I pushed her off me.

     "Come on." I scooped her up and walked her back to her dorm. I knocked and Lizzy opened the door.

     "Hey Seb." She said.

     "He's not Seb! He's an imposter! Throw him out the window!" MacKenzie wailed.

     "OKAY,  what did you do to her?" Lizzy asked looking alarmed.

     "He kissed meeeeee! He's not Seb and he's been kissing meeeee! Allllll night Lizzy!! Do something!" Lizzy closed the door. "Ha we fooled her!!" MacKenzie said triumphantly.

     "I heard that!" I heard Lizzy say. I knocked again. "Not opening that door. Not until you fix her!" Lizzy called.

     "Don't make me leave her out in the hall." I called

     "Take her back to your dorm! Give her food, water, and lots of sunshine." I took her back to my dorm as Lizzy suggested. I sat her down in the sunshine as she looked at me plaintively.

     "Why did that happen?" She asked.

     "I don't know. We both overslept and you needed to get back to your dorm. But seeing as you were acting like Juliette, and Lizzy closed the door on us, it's just us... alone."

     "Yaaaaaaaaa!" She squeaked.

     "Are you ok?"

     "Uh-huh" She said and sat down.

     "You sure?" I asked but she stood up and kissed me. I loved it but right now I was quite concerned with MacKenzies health. I pulled back and caught her face. Her eyes were shimmering... and were spacey. As if...

     "Seb I don't feel to good...." She said, inturrupting my thoughts.

     "How so? " I asked. She opened her mouth to speak but fell to the ground.