Chapter 13

"CAUGHT"

Sebastian Black

      I wake from that God Damned sedative that they seem to love. I then realize that MacKenzie is beside me, just woken up too. Then I also realize that I'm staring into a angry bull face of Eursila Summer, again.

    " Of all the irresponsible, stupid, dumb, grrrr"

     " What do you expect?!" MacKenzie states

     "Exactly. Co-ed class, co-ed projects, that we have to work on in our free time that we only have after dinner? We're teens, what do you expect to happen? We can crash in a second, especially at 1am." I back her up

     "What? What are you talking about Sebastian?" Eursila asks me, obviously confused.

    "What are you talking about then?" MacKenzie questions.

     A...moment...of....silence that Eursila breaks.

    "I caught you and MacKenzie down by the lake... you sure gave Jerald a fright, my ear drums are still ringing."

     "WHAT?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN DOWN BY THE LAKE? WHEN?!? DOING WHAT?!?" I ask, outraged.

    " Ear drums don't need to be broken again Sebastian. You and MacKenzie were...Um kissing, to put it lightly, down by the lake at 11:30pm, after curfew, might I add.

    "We were working on a project all night, we didn't even go outside!!" MacKenzie tells her.

     "First, that would mean that you were in the same room for the whole night!!! Second, then why do I have a tape?" Eursila says bitterly.

    MacKenzie sighs as I say,

    "Well then, show us the tape."

   "Fine then..." Eursila says with a dark smirk.

    The tape shows the lake, while a tall man carries a girl down to the shoreline, they start to kiss and...

     And then I notice something

     "Her hair is blonde" I say suddenly,

     MacKenzie mutters, "She stole my dress!!"

     Eursila looks at the tape then at me, confused...

     Then she says:

     "Well, then, I guess I'll just let you off with a warning, don't let it happen again."

     She looked disappointed.