Chapter 28

DRUGGED

MacKenzie Porter

     My head felt large and fuzzy.

     I was 100% aware of my surroundings, but the actions of which I was doing were not my own.

     Like for example- I was kissing Sebastian, and don't get me wrong, I loved him, and loved kissing him just as much, but I didn't want to kiss him, I wanted to talk.

     I had been so worried about him, and now that he was back safe and sound, I just wanted to comfort him. But this, this  was just too much.

     I understand why he brought me back to Lizzy- I do.-But it wasn't my decision! Honest!

     It was like I was being held helpless by my own body! I had no control what so ever over my actions! It was... terrifying!

     It was like a dog who's owner told her to sit and she only did it because the owner said so. Not because she wanted to. Not because she was trained to. Not because she wanted the treat that the owner supposedly had. Just because the owner said so. No questions asked... because none were allowed to be.

     But I'm no dog. I'm just trapped helpless inside my own body, not able to control my actions. I have no idea why I'm acting this way. I only remember that after me and Sebastian 'celebrated' his 'triumphant' return, and he went to speak with Eursila and I stayed behind to clean up our mess that.... that I don't know what happened. And now I was faintly aware that I had just fainted in Sebastian's arms... Argh. I'm so embarrassing when I'm in... this mysterious state of mind.

✴✴✴

MacKenzie Porter

     "Mack? Mack! Speak to me! Are you ok? Mack! MacKenzie! Kenz!!!!" I heard Sebastian's worried voice break through my clouded thoughts.

     I'm okay. Don't worry I'm okay! Relax please! Sebastian just give me a minute. This is what I wanted to say. What I said was:

     "Sebastian! Baby what happened? I'm scared... Sebastian hold me?" What was happening? Sebastian, looking confused, cuddled me close. "Sebastian. Why on earth, do you still have your shirt on? " I asked demandingly.

     "What? Mack! Why are you acting so weird?"

     "I'm not! Your the one who's acting weird!" I screamed at him, and pushed myself out of his arms.

     "Sebastian Black! I asked you for a simple request and you completely flip out! " I scream at him, making him wince.

     "MacKenzie please. Please quiet down! Someone will hear you!" He said, trying to keep calm.

     "Well GOOD RIDDANCE IF THEY DO!" I shouted louder.

     "MacKenzie, plea-" He began but I inturrupted.

     "Sebastian!" I mocked. "I thought you were dead! I just want to have a good time and your just screaming at me!"

     What was I doing?

     May I remind you that these actions were not my own.

    "I can't even belive yo-" I began, but he cupped his hand over my mouth. I don't blame him. I was wailing like a banshee.

     "Sebastian!!!" My scream was muffled by his hand. I started thrashing around.

    "Mack! Please! I love you! And if you love me back please stop." He said. I broke away my eyes tearing. WHY WERE THEY TEARING?

    "Then I guess I don't." I said. No, weird phsyco Mack. You do love him... wait not you... AHH this is confusing. I do love him.

     I saw Sebastian standing there, stricken and hurt. And something inside me shattered. I had the feeling as though I was surfacing through water.

    I gasped and fell to my knees.

    Sebastian didn't move to help me.

    "Sebastian. Seb! I love you! More than anything. Sebastian please..." I whispered the last part.

"MacKenzie what the hell was that?" He asked.

     "I don't know." I wimpered.

     "Sebastian, that wasn't me. I didn't do that! I swear! I love you. I love you Sebastian Black !" He sighed and ran his hands threw his hair.

     "How can I trust you if that just happened?" He asked, exasperated.

     "Because that wasn't me! I had no control what so ever! And I have never NEVER given you a reason not to trust me and one thing happens and all our trust shatters now tell me how does that work!" I struggled to keep my voice down.

     "How? How was that not you? He asked.

     He stops then whispers.

     "I know, I know, I'm sorry its just you were freaking me out. I never thought I would ever find you again after that day and I am always afraid I'm going to lose you again. " He whispered. I didn't have an answer to that.

     "Sebastian, please. Please believe me. I love you more than anything. You aren't going to lose me I'm not going anywhere." I said, my eyes swelling.

     "I love you too. But will you please tell me what happened?" He said, coming to sit beside me.

     "That's the thing, Seb... I don't know. All I remember is after you went to speak to Eusila, I stayed back to... clean up... and then... I don't know." My voice trailed off.

     "Are you sure? You're telling me everything right?"

     "Yes I am Seb, I'm sure. I've told you every-" My voice cut off as a flash of light cut across my vision.

     I saw the hospital. I was cleaning things up when hands cupped my mouth and held me back. I struggled and screamed though nobody heard or saw. They pulled my hair back, revealing my neck. Then, the mysterious hands injected me. I passed out. I woke in Sebastian's dorm, with the trapped-inside-my-body feeling.

     I told Sebastian this. He stared at me in disbelief but pulled me close, stroking my hair.

     "We really do have to get out of here, don't we."  He said.

    "Yeah..." I said.