Chapter 8

^^^MacKenzie's uniform/outfit^^^

First Day

MacKenzie Porter

     "Good Morning!!!!"

     God, is this how it's going to be forever? 'Cause if it is I'm gonna die of sleep deprivation.

     I go to get dressed then realize my dress is missing.

     "Where's my dress?"

     "Oh, the cleaners probably took it away last night. I guess your gonna have to wear uniform."

     Great. Just great.

     I left my hair loose then I put on the uniform, took one look at myself in the mirror and gagged .

     I reach down and take the hem of my skirt and rip it all the way around til it's the length of a mini-skirt, then I take the side of the skirt and ripped it too. Then ripped the sleeves of the shirt off and ripped it till it was halter-neck style, perfect.

     "Let's go to class Lizzy. "

✴✴✴

     Lizzy and I walk into our first class. We're late of course.

     When we stepped through the door everyone stared at us as we took our seats.

     " Late? Lizzy I expected more from you"

     The teacher at the front of the class said. She looked a lot like a bobcat crossed with an owl.

     The class snickered.

     Lizzy, however, resembled a tomato, I'm sure I looked the same.

     Lizzy stamered an apology, I just rolled my eyes.

     Our teacher, 'Rickson, stood there a spitting image of an older version of 'Summer .

     I didn't pay attention in class, I never have, and also I never plan to. I cheat on tests, and I flirt with my teachers (the male ones, obviously ) I've never cared, haven't for 6 years. Also hadn't worn anything other than black since then... until today, I broke my streak, and it's upsetting.

     Next class I was greatly joined by the graces of Brittanna. Yay!

     Then came lunch, didn't eat, wasn't hungry. For rest time, I sure rested... as much as you can rest while sharing a room with Lizzy .

     For 3rd period, as I rush to history, in front on the lockers (aka cubbies with doors on the wall of the class) there's some boy there, I was in such a rush I didn't get to see his face, and now was definitely not the time to flirt, I hurried to my seat by Lizzy, sure I could catch up after class... I couldn't. Lizzy rushed me to 4th period before I could even walk his way.

     4th class were no different. Sadly there are only female teachers no flirting my way out of class work. Damn it.

     After dinner I walked to do (as cliché as it might sound) spy training. As I walk into the gym which is as big a football field, the instructor- Jamison- was doing a live demo on how to successfully infiltrate a building without anyone seeing you and calling the police.

     In the simulation I do it in 14 seconds. Easy when you worked in the Black Market. I had to continue for the next hour, and will so until I graduate... or escape.