Chapter 19

SECOND DATE

Sebastian Black

     I meet Kenzie down in the garden at 9:00,well... after I punched out a few guards that is.

     " Hey Mack."

     " Hello Sebastian, how was your day?"

     "Wow, formal."

She laughs and pulls me into a quick kiss.

     " I had to take out 2 guards to get here."

     "I'll have you know I had to go through 3 guards and Lizzy to get here."

     We laugh and I scoop her up and carry her back to the willow tree, despite her protests.

     I sit down on the bench kissing her lightly on the collerbone. She redirects my lips onto hers.

     "Now this is a makeout session!"

     She chuckles softly, not wanting her to stop, I try to pull her closer. She pulls away, and rests her head on my chest.

     "Tomorrow's a full moon..."

     "Don't worry, I'm not going to turn into a werewolf."

     I feel her laugh against me.

     "How much time do we have?" She asks.

     "As much as we need."

     "I love you Sebastian Black."

     "I love you too. I missed you maybe more than I should have, I couldn't get your face out of my head , though you should of seen Gary's face when he fell for your flirting and got robbed at the same time!!!!!!! It was awesome!!!! "

     I was surprised she admitted that she loved me, what with all the walls she has built around herself, but I'm glad I'm the one that gets to break them.

     " Well I'd like to say that I remember his face but the only face I remembered was yours, just a terrible sight to remember. " She said with a laugh.

     " Yeah yeah. "

     Then she went serious.

     " So why did you leave, how did you end up here."

     " I hate to do this but...this. "

     I take her hands and slid them up my back and to my wrists so she can feel the scares, I wince at her touch.

     " See? I didn't choose to leave."

    " Oh.Well a cruel act by a cruel women."

     I make an attempted laugh but it sort of cuts off at the end in a moan.

      " Well enough about me. "

     "I haven't even asked you that many questions.... "

     She leans in closer and whispers....

     " Like... how many girls have you kissed...."

     I whisper back keeping the questions on her.

     " How many people have you kissed? "

     " Will you laugh? "

     " No but I might get jelous . "

     She smiles and leans in....

     " None. "

     Her lips again somehow find mine.

     I scoop her up in my arms and carry back to the 'cabins' perticularaly mine.

     Daniel was studying and most likely sleeping in the common area he wouldn't come back for the whole night. We couldn't go back to Mack's dorm 'Cause of Lizzy she was a light sleeper even with the sleeping pills. So here we were in my dorm alone. Finally.

     I press her up against the wall kissing her from the shoulder to her jaw. While somehow she manages to get my shirt off......

✴✴✴

MacKenzie

     Oh God what have I gotten myself into? I can't beleive I told him I loved him! It was true, but still.

     I try to pull away well..... sort of. Its hard to stop when he was destacting me with his lips on my jaw.... oh god. I growled softly against his lips. He looked down at me with confused concern. I had spent most of my life trying to not fall for someone because I didn't want to get hurt again, which was kind of hard when I had guys asking me out 9 times out of 10... yet here I was making out with I guy I bearly know.... cause you know fantasizing doesn't really count and the fact he won't tell me about his past.....

     I try to back away again not wanting to be vulnerable, we pull away at the same time not wanting to go to fast it was only the 2nd date after all, so for the remander of the night we talked about his black market days and again fell asleep together .