Chapter 21

Two weeks later

MacKenzie Porter

     Another graduation.(ugh)when I stepped into to the graduation hall my jaw drops open when I see the graduates list. There at the top of the list sitting in gleaming black is Brad Clairson's name .

     I immediately start scanning the crowd for Sebastian, but shockingly I saw him with Brittanna and her friends. Wait what???!! Forget me trying to talk to him now !!!!!!!

     I notice that I'm staring at him I give my head a sharp shake and turn away suddenly I feel a hand on my elbow, now....I wonder....who.... that could  be???

     " MacKenzie I can explain about that. "

     " No. "

     " Come on Mack it's been two weeks, besides we need to talk. "

     " Ugh fine.  "

✴✴✴

Sebastian

     Women.

     But every morning I still found wripped off strips of Mack's uniforms slid under my door.

     We go to a closet, set just outside of the hall. We have 20 minutes before the ceremony starts.

     " Go on start explaining what the hell you were doing with Brittanna and her friends huh??? "

     " I was in the corner hoping to avoid talking with anyone but guess who cornered me ? So when I saw you I offered Brittanna a drink 'Kay?"

     " Fine. Next what the hell is with Brad's name on the graduates list because he sure as hell wasn't working on getting out anytime soon!"

      " I told Brad that Brittanna was cheating on him, so that he would try to finish up his training and studies and he did. So now he will graduate and Brittanna will be ticked off and we get pay back for the little stunt she pulled. "

     " Wait who did you say she was cheating on him with? "

     " Me. "

     " What ???!!! "

     " Nearly got punched in the nose, so you are welcome .

     " Yeah,yeah. "

     " C'mon Mack I'm sorry for grilling you before come on please forgive me . "

     With that I pull her against me.

     " You can be so persuasive sometimes. " She says with a smile while she is biting her lip ,and pulls me into a forgiveness kiss.

     We head back to the graduation ceremony and then to the party which the girls change into their dresses.

     I find MacKenzie again on the side line , she is wearing the same style dress she wore that first day but in a charcoal grey with her knee-high high-heeled leather boots that she finally got back from Brittanna along with her dress she wore that first day at the black market.(Oh yeah )

     We are on the dance floor nearest to the wall,MacKenzie dancing while swinging her hips and slinging her hair, side to side with her drink in the air, (AWESOME) when suddenly MacKenzie is pushed up against the wall by Brittanna, MacKenzie mutters I think a few insults and throws Brittanna off. For only 3 weeks of training she was doing incredibly well. I rush over there and hook Brittanna by the arm and drag her over to one of my buddies Dean Marshel.

     Then suddenly I get tugged from behind, I turn to see the 'bouncer , and all of us get hauled to Eursila's 'office' fantastic!