Chapter 1: The Wake

I woke up and felt a trickle of sweat roll down my forehead. I had no memory. Nothing. It was blank. Like someone had tapped into my memory and deleted it. All of it. I sat up slowly but saw nothing. Just darkness. I looked around and stood. It almost felt weird to stand. I leaned forward and found a wall. I fallowed it until I felt a door nob. I turned it slowly only to find out it was locked. I sighed. I should have known that was way to easy. I continued to fallow the wall until my hand felt something wet. I stumbled backwards. What ever it was I didn't like the feeling. It was gooey and smelled. I walked forward once more and finally found a light switch. The lights flickered on and what I saw next was horrifying. There was blood splattered on the walls. Not only that but there was also brain matter. Like someone had shot a person directly through the head. I felt dizzy and turned around. The smell of death filled my nose. I gagged and fell to the floor. I crawled to the farthest wall from the dead body. I was terrified. From waking up with no memory to finding a dead body just inches from were I laid passed out. Nothing made sense and that's what scared me the most. I leaned my head back on the wall and started trying to find any memories that might not have been taken from me, but there was nothing. I sighed. It was all so frustrating. All I wanted to do was scream but I held it back. I couldn't brake down not now, not ever.