Chapter 15: The Woman

I could hear people banging on the door calling my name. That's when I heard Thalia's voice. "Thomas! Thomas what's happening?! Talk to us!" She yelled. I was about to say something but couldn't. The person came after me. She jumped on me. I screamed and the building shook. She flew off and that's when I saw who she really was. She was the one that tried to attack Thalia. I screamed again and the woman was blown out of the room like a feather in a storm. Before she even had the change to get back up I ran over to the door, unlocked it and ran out of the room. I slammed the door closed and screamed. The door crumbled just in time to fall on the woman. I jumped over all the rumble and looked at the woman. I looked up at Thalia. "Thalia come here." I said. She listened and walked over to me avoiding the pieces. She knelt down next to me. "Is that her?" I asked. "Yeah." She said nodding. The woman's eyes flew open and she started struggling. I held her down but she didn't stop. Finally she got lose and got up. She started running. I stood up and fallowed after her. I jumped in the air and tackled her. We fell to the ground and started rolling. We both stood up almost instantly. She lunged at me. I screamed and she went flying across the room. I turned around to see Michel in front of everyone. "Go find Kara! Tell her to get here now!" I yelled. I turned around and saw the girl get up and start running. I fallowed at top speed. It didn't take long for me to catch up to her but once I did we were outside. From what I could see it looked like we were in the desert. I pushed the woman to the ground and jumped on top of her. "Thomas!" I heard Newt yelled. I looked behind me and saw a pack of people running towards me, all of the bleeding purple. I balled my hands into fists and got off the girl. She got up and ran over to her group. They started walking closer to me but stopped. Chris walked to the front of the line. "Thomas, nice to see you again." He said with a smirk. "I wish I could say the same for you, but, you know." I said returning his smirk. I had obviously struck a nerve. He started walking towards me with his people fallowing. That's when I heard footsteps. We all looked over at the door and saw about three hundred people in guard uniforms run over to me. They all stood behind me waiting for my command. Chris and his pack stared at us in shocked. He seemed to realize he couldn't win this. "Retreat!" He yelled and they all started running away. The woman gave me one last look but she didn't look angry, she looked sad.