Chapter 17: Gone Part 2

I woke up and remembered what had happened yesterday. I looked around and saw all of the guys sleeping, well all but Newt. He was sitting on his bed staring at the wall. I got up and sat down next to him. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked over at me. I smiled slightly. From what I saw it looked like he had zero sleep that night. I put my head down on his shoulder. It was kinda weird he seemed as distressed as I was. We sat in silence until finally he spoke up. "Why do you care about Thomas so much?" He asked. I looked up at him but quickly looked down. "What is it?" Newt asked. "If I tell you, you have to promise me you won't tell anyone." I said quickly. Newt nodded. "Thomas....Thomas remembered something. Something about him and I." I told him then continued. "We're....Thomas and I....are brother and sister." I told him. He stared at me shocked. Then laughed slightly. I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked him. "I just can't believe I didn't see that. The way you act around each other, the way you can talk to him telepathically." He explained. I nodded. Leaning my head back on his shoulder I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Newt seemed to notice. He whipped it away with his thumb. "They'll find him." Newt said. I looked up at him. "I promise." He told me.
Thomas's P.O.V.
Thalia. The only thing on my mind as I ran through the desert. It was already dark outside and it was freezing. I could hear people talking and up ahead I saw figures moving. I instantly knew they did not work for Kara. I ran up to a patch of rocks and jumped behind them making sure they wouldn't see me, but when I did that I landed on my shoulder. I whimpered slightly but almost instantly shut up. Finally the talking stopped. About an hour passed and I was to tired to move. I laid down and closed my eyes.
Thalia's P.O.V.
Newt and I just sat there in silence until every other boy was awake. Jay seemed the most refreshed, he was the only one of us that had exactly 15 hours of sleep.
The sound of the door opening snapped me out of my thoughts. All of the boys stood up hoping to see Thomas but it wasn't. It was Kara. She had a hurt look on her face and I instantly knew what she was going to say. "We couldn't find him." She told us. She moved her gave from Newt to Minho to me. "Did he try to talk to you last night?" She asked hopefully. "He did once, but it was only for a split second. He sounded hurt, cold." I told her. 'Thalia.' The sound of his voice made my heart sink. "Thomas." I mumbled out loud. Everyone looked at me. "What?" Kara asked. I ignored her question and closed my eyes. 'Thomas.' I called out in my head. 'Thalia. I need your help. They have me and there.....there....' He stopped and the connection broke. I opened my eyes. "He's alive. They have him."