Chapter 11: Chris Returnes Part 2

I pushed him off of me and jumped up. He did the same. His eyes were full of rage and it was scaring the crap out of me. Considering he blamed me for his boss trying to kill him and for his boss almost succeeding in his mind he might of thought it was the best thing to just kill me.
Chris was breathing heavily and had his hand balled into a fist. That's when he charged. I screamed and Chris went flying backwards. He flew into a wall and I could tell he passed out. I looked around and saw the door. I ran over to it. I knew it was locked but I had to try something before Chris woke up. I put both if my hands on the door and screamed. I could fell the building shake and I could hear the metal door cracking. In a matter of seconds the door fell to the ground in pieces. I laughed slightly happy that worked but that's when I heard Chris stand up. I looked over my shoulder and saw that not only was he awake, but he was pissed.
I jumped over the pieces of door and started running for my life. Cause technically if I he caught me, I was dead.
I ran through all of the hallways until finally I reached our room. I screamed making the door fly open. I ran into the room and slammed the door closed. I could hear people asking questions behind me but I ignored it. There was nothing for a minute until finally Chris started pounding on the door. I pushed up against the door trying to make sure he didn't get in. The pounding continued until finally I had enough. I opened the door and saw Chris standing there with a giant smirk on his face. He came charging at me but before he could I grabbed his shirt and threw him on the floor not getting off. He started struggling but I came up with a plane. "CHRIS!!!!" I yelled making everything shake. My voice was powerful and loud enough to make Chris stop struggling. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I got off of him slowly making sure he was defiantly fast asleep. He was. I didn't look at the group of boys. I just stared at Chris. "Is that...?" Newt started breaking the silence. "Yeah." I said still not looking at them. "I thought he was dead?" Minho asked. "He was." I told them. "Then how do you explain this!?" Jay yelled. I finally looked up at them. I had no expression. "I can't."