Chapter 3: The Fight

I stared at him in shock. "Now Thomas, I need you to come with me. We need your help with something. And only you." He said looking at all the other boys. "I'm not going anywhere with you." I said in a harsh tone. "Thomas, we can either do this the easy way....or the hard way." He said and pulled out a tazzer. "You better be a good shot, I don't go down easy." I said simply. He smiled. "I know." He said. We both ran at each other. He tried to zap me but I jumped over him and landed on my feet. I turned to him and before he could face me I kicked him making him fall forward. He turned to me with a mad look in his eyes. That's when I felt tons if electricity running through my body. I screamed making all of his men fall backwards. He looked at me with a shocked expression considering I still hadn't given up. I smiled slightly. He charged at me and I used this as my advantage. I grabbed him and threw him into his men that were starting to stand up. They all fell back down. I fell to my knees panting and in a matter of seconds more people in uniforms came and grabbed me wile others helped people stand. The man I was fighting earlier ran over to me and punched me. I fell out of the mans grasp and landed on the floor. He continued to punch me. That's when I heard a woman's voice. "Enough!!!" She yelled. The man stopped and quickly got off me. I could feel my lip starting to swell my cheek as well. Someone picked me up and started dragging me out of the room. I could feel my self blacking out. And finally I did.