Chapter 9: Thalia Part 2

I woke up to the sound of the doctor talking. I ended up leaving my eyes closed so I could eavesdrop. "He's going to be okay, weak for a wile, but okay." He doctors voice said. "Thank god." I heard Thalia mumble. That's when I decided to talk to her. 'Thalia.' I called out in my head. I could fell someone look at me. "Thomas?" She asked out loud this time. 'Please just talk to me in my head. I don't want people to know what we can do.' I told her. I could tell she nodded. 'Okay.' She agreed. 'Are you okay?' She asked me. 'A little weak, but I'm fine.' I told her. 'Good.' She said. That's when I opened my eyes. She was crouched down next to me. The doctor walked over and put his hand on my forehead. "He's a little warm but he'll be fine." The doctor reassured everyone. Thalia seemed to mentally relax. A smile grew on her face. It felt nice seeing her happy. I looked at all the boys and saw Minho and Newt were standing in the front watching our every move. That's when Minho spoke up. "Okay not to ruin this perfect moment but, how do you two know each other?" He asked. I sat up. Then looked at Thalia. 'Its okay.' She told me mentally. I nodded my head then looked back at all of the boys. "Thalia and I....are special. We have a gift, an ability if you will...." I started but paused. "Is she like you?" A random boy asked. Thalia looked at me funny. I shook my head. "We can talk to each other....with out actually speaking." I explained. "You mean like in your head?" Minho asked. I nodded and so did Thalia. Jay just broke out laughing. Thalia and I just stared at him in pure shock. After ten whole minutes of laughing he finally started to clam down. He started walking towards us slowly with a smirk plastered across his face. When he was finally five feet in front of me when two guards appeared out of no were and stood in front of me, the woman fallowing close behind. "I've warned you not to mess with Thomas. This is your last warning. Leave him alone, unless you want to end up like Chris." She said pulling a bloody knife out of her pocket. Jays face grew pale with fear. He backed up slowly until he was finally in the back of all the boys once more. The guards moved from in front of me to beside me. "Thomas...." The woman said but paused. I didn't say anything. "You need to come with us." She said. Memory's of Chris came flooding into my mind. He had said the exact same thing. "Why?" I asked and finally stood up. "We need to talk." Was all she said. With out waiting for an answer she left the room. I had no choice but to fallow. The guards never left my side. Before I walked out of the room I looked back at all the boys. My eyes wondered from Jay, to Winston, to Newt, to Minho, but once my eyes landed on Thalia I didn't pull them away. 'Will you be okay?' She asked in my head. I nodded with a soft smile. I then turned and left.