Chapter 8: Thalia

Recap:
There questions were like gunshots. From Thalia screaming at me telling me to answer her, to the multiple questions, to blood dripping down my arm. "Doctor!" The woman screamed over top of all the questions. Everyone seemed to shut up the moment she spoke. Within seconds the doctor came running through the door carrying a first aid kit.
End of recap
He wrapped my wrist but it didn't help much the blood just went through. At the time I didn't even know Chris had cut so deep but that moment made it very clear. After the doctor had used all of the gaze to wrap my arm he left to go get more. The moment he walked out the door the room erupted into questions. "Shut it!" The woman yelled. Everyone listened and stopped talking. She pointed at me. Still looking at the boys. "Someone attacked Thomas. He worked for us. He's dead." She told them. "What was his name?" Newt asked anger filling his voice. I don't know if it was towards the guy who attacked me, or to the woman. "Chris." She said. "How did he die." Minho asked. "I heard Thomas scream so I fallowed it to another room. I saw Chris leaning over Thomas cutting him....so I ran over to them and killed him." The woman explained. I groaned finally feeling the pain from the cuts. The woman looked back at me. "Thomas?" She asked. I was really weak but somehow I was able to say something. "Thalia." I mumbled. She stared at me wide eyed. "Michel!" She yelled looking at the door. Michel ran in. "Get Thalia, now!" The woman yelled. He nodded and in a matter of seconds Thalia came running into the room. "Thomas!" She yelled and ran over to me. This was the first time I ever saw her and let's just say I was not expecting what I saw. She had flawless skin, black hair, and perfect grey eyes. She got down on her knees in front of me and grabbed my hand. "Thomas, what happened?" She asked. My heart broke seeing her so upset. I didn't know were from, but I recognized her. "What did you do to him!?" Thalia yelled turning to look at the woman. Her face was priceless. It was part shock and part anger. "Look I know your upset, but I usher you, I did nothing to him." She said. Thalia looked back at me tears threatening to pour out of her eyes. I smiled slightly happy to see she cared so much but on the inside I was dying.