Chapter 6: Save Them

Recap:
I was about to say something when my face grew pale. I remembered something. I actually remembered something. But the moment it happened I wished it hadn't. It wasn't a pleasant memory, in fact it was the exact opposite. "Thomas?" Newt asked bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked up at him with no expression. I feared if I would tell them about my memory they would hand me over to the Makers and have them kill me.
End Of Recap
"Thomas?" Newt asked again. "What's wrong?" He continued. I shook my head slightly. "Nothing." I mumbled. Minho gave me a confused look. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded my head. I could fell my face go back to its normal color. "That was really weird." A boy said. He had blond hair and green eyes.  I remembered he told me his name was Winston. "You seriously just went completely still and your face went pale." He stated. "I think he's already aware of what happened thank you." Newt said sarcastically. I hung my head. After getting just one of my memory's back I had the biggest headache ever.
"Tommy?" Newt asked. I lifted my head to look at him. "What did they do to you?" He asked sternly. "I don't know, I was out for most of it. But when I did come to, a woman was yelling at the guy who I was fighting. She was telling him he was assigned to bring me to her unharmed...." I paused. "And?" Minho asked. "And.....If he was to hurt me again...she would kill him." I told them. There was a long silents until finally someone spoke up. Jay. "Why does she care about you so much?" He asked. I shook my head. "I don't know." I said truthfully. "You see, I think you do." He said walking closer to me through the crowd of boys. "I think you planed this." He continued. "You think he planed for someone to hit him till he passed out?" Minho asked. Jay nodded. "I think all of this is part of his plan." Jay said. He was finally in front of me. He grabbed my shirt and picked me up. "Tell us your plan!" He yelled. In matter of seconds all of the boys were trying to get Jay off of me but it didn't work. That's when I had enough. I screamed making Jay drop me and fly across the room. I fell to my knees and saw Jay quickly stand up. He was about to come at me but the sound of the door opening stopped him. I looked up and saw the woman run over to me. Two guys ran over to Jay and held him in place. He started to struggle. I turned my attention back to the woman. "Thomas?" She asked. I looked her in the eyes. She sighed. "Why do you care?" I asked weakly. She looked at me shocked. "Because, your important. You can save us." She said with a small smile. This time I was the one shocked. Jay had stopped struggling. "What do you mean save us?" Newt asked. She looked up at him. "I can't say yet. But let's just say, Thomas is more valuable then you may think. He has the power to help us. To save us." She said. The woman then looked at Jay. She stood up and walked over to him. "Leave Thomas alone if you ever want to get out of here alive." She said. The men let go of Jay and they all left. They locked the door and with that everyone was silent. Newt and Minho helped me up. I sat back down on the bed and put my head in my hands. I sighed. Everything was so complicated. 'How am I supposed to save them? And more importantly save them from what?'