Chapter 19: Gone Part 4

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Chris yelled walking up to us. "I just thought he might be hungry, that's all." Kelsey told him. "You shut it!" Chris yelled and walked over to me. He grabbed my shirt and picked me up. "What did you tell her!?" Chris yelled at me. "Nothing." I said calmly. He threw me to the ground and I cried out in pain as my shoulder hit a rock. "Oh shut up!" He yelled obviously angry. Then he walked away. The moment he was out of sight Kelsey ran over to me. "Of my god, are you okay?" She asked. "I'm....I'm fine." I said and slowly sat up. "Your bleeding!" Kelsey yelled. I looked at my shoulder and saw blood rushing down my black shirt. I groaned. "Umm...." Kelsey started and looked around trying to find something to stop the bleeding. She then looked down at her long sleeve shirt and ripped the hem of her sleeve. She rapped that around my arm earning a wince out of me. "I'm sorry." She said and tied the cloth around my arm. "It's okay, your only trying to help." I said then continued. "Thank you." She looked at me with a small smile but it soon faded. "Why does Chris hate you so much?" She asked. "I don't know. But he's not the only one." I told her referring to Jay. "Then there stupid." Kelsey said simply. I laughed slightly. "Look um...you might wanna get some sleep. Were supposed to leave tomorrow, and I don't want you passing out on us." Kelsey told me. I nodded and laid down on my back. She got up and walked over to the camp fire were her people sat getting ready for bed. I looked up at the darkened sky and my thoughts instantly went to Thalia. 'Thalia.' I called out in my mind. Nothing. I couldn't concentrate enough. I sighed and closed my eyes. Almost instantly I was surrounded by darkness.
I woke up to pain in my shoulder that's when I realized someone was carrying me. For a split second I had hope that my friends had found me but when I opened my eyes it was two people I didn't know. I looked up and saw Chris and Kelsey walking in front of us. I looked over my shoulder and saw an army of people. I looked down again and groaned as pain shot through my body. The two guys carrying me stopped walking. "I think he's waking up!" One of the guys yelled. I could hear Chris stop and turn towards us. "Drop him." Chris said in a calm voice. They did as they were told and dropped me. I cried out in pain. "Well, look who's up." Chris said in a mocking voice. "Shut it Chris." Kelsey said and walked over to me. "You okay?" She asked me. "Yeah." I said and stood up wincing in pain. I looked at my shoulder and saw it was bleeding again. "Here let me help." Kelsey said. She ripped her other sleeve off and took the old one. As she took it off I had to force myself not to scream. She put the new one on and we started walking again. I ended up listing to Chris's and Kelsey's conversation. "Why are you helping him?" Chris asked. "Why are you trying to kill him?" Kelsey shot back. "He tried to kill me!" Chris yelled. "But he didn't! Plus you went after him, he was just protecting himself!" Kelsey yelled. Chris didn't say anything he just continued to walk in silence.
'Thomas.' I heard Thalia's voice in my head. 'Thalia.' I said weakly. 'Thomas, were are you? We've been worried sick!' Thalia yelled. 'They have me. Chris and his group. We just entered the mountains. I don't know how far away but last night we made camp. Find the camp. Then fallow the tracks. Hurry.' I said and ended the connection before Chris realized I was talking to Thalia. I opened my eyes and saw Kelsey looking at me with a worried expression. "I'm okay." I mumbled. She gave me one last glance then turned her back to me.