Chapter 4: The Woman

I woke to the sound of yelling. "What the hell is wrong with you! I gave you specific orders to bring him here unharmed! What do you call that!" A woman's voice yelled. I didn't open my eyes curios of what they were saying. "I'm sorry ma'am but..." He started but she interrupted. "But nothing! The next time you disobey my orders I swear you will pay with your life!!" The woman yelled. "Yes ma'am." The man said. I could hear a door open and a sigh. "Why did I hire someone with anger issues?" The woman asked no one in particular. I groaned finally feeling the pain of my previous fight. "Thomas?" The woman asked. I opened my eyes slowly to see the woman looking down at me. She had a worried expression but it cleared once she saw I was okay. Once my vision fully cleared I was able to get a good look at her. She had blond hair and green eyes. She seemed to only were wight and she looked about twenty. She sighed. "Michel!" She yelled and a man about my age walked through the doors. "Take him back to his room." She ordered he listened. He picked me up letting me lean on him as we walked. I kept my head down not want to look at him. I had not seen him before but he didn't look all that evil. Not like the other guy had. He had black hair and bright blue eyes.
After a moment of silence he finally spoke up. "I'm sorry about Chris." He said. I looked up at him. "He has anger issues and he's always dying for a fight. The fact that you beat him made him go over the edge. No ones ever done that before." Michel said. I put my head back down. After about twenty minutes of walking we stopped. He opened a door using an access code and it unlocked. He dragged me inside and put me down on a bed. He looked around at all he other boys then left.