Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

*One Month Later*

"Elliot. You honestly don't have to do anything," I said reassuringly. It was our one month anniversary. I have to say, this month was probably one of the best months I've experienced in my life. I couldn't be more happier. I was with the guy I loved and all my friends were with my (well, except Faith). I really didn't need him to do anything special for our one month anniversary. I just wanted to cuddle up and watch a nice action movie with him. That's all. Really.

"Are you kidding?" he was shell shocked. 

"Um. No?" I raised an eyebrow. Obviously not. "Where are we going anyway?" 

"Would you like me to just straight up tell you, or maybe perhaps a few clues," he winked and I sighed. 

"Clues. It's a lot more interesting," I wanted to guess. I had a feeling it was going to be something to do with a dinner or maybe a little trip on a romantic little boat under the moon. It was Valentine's Day as well.

"Alright. Here's a big one," he pretended to play with his fake moustache. "We're leaving the house,"

I rolled my eyes," you know Elliot. That just totally gave the whole thing away," he was such a joker.

"I really love your sarcastic side. It's funny. In a good way of course," he smiled and held my hand as we walked towards his car.

"Come on! Just tell me," I begged him even though I had a feeling he wasn't going to tell me even if I got to my knees. 

"No way! It's supposed to be a surprise although I know you'll figure it out the moment we finish driving," he smiled,"you're a smart girl,"

I blushed but then straightened myself up,"well obviously! If we finish driving, we're going to be there..." then I realized what he meant ,"no no no. Not another one of those helicopter rides. I don't think I can take it anymore,"

"Trust me. It isn't a helicopter ride," he smirked. But I was slightly disappointed because a helicopter ride wouldn't have been such a bad idea.

"Then what is it?" I was exploding with curiousity by this point. "Elliot please please please tell me!" I knew he couldn't take it whenever I started to act all girly on him.

He rubbed his forehead and then gave me a look,"you know I can't take it when you do this Joey," 

"Exactly," I said smugly. 

"Okay fine. We're going to Paris," he said roughly.

"Wait. Excusez-moi?" my mouth dropped open. "How am I going to pay for all of this? I don't have my passport or any luggage!" 

"That's great! You're already starting to speak French. Just what we need," he gave me a smile that seemed just a little too cheerful,"and to answer your other questions... you don't need your passport, you don't have to pay and also, I already prepared your luggage for you!"

"Whoa. Slow down there," I put up a hand,"why do I not need a passport and why did you pack my luggage?!" I could feel myself blushing.

"Why are you embarressed? We all know you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend so what's there to hide? Plus, it's not like we're staying there for a week. Just a night," he smiled and kissed me on the forehead.

"Elliot..." I gave him a stern look. "What do you have planned?" 

"Oh you know, just a little dinner at the Eiffel Tower, a romantic night in a fancy hotel. And of course. Just enjoy Paris at night," he said in a French/British accent. Or so he thought.

"I honestly have nothing to say," my voice was small and tiny. I don't even know how to react to this...one month anniversary. Is this what it's like to date a wealthy boy? He probably has a private jet, that's why we don't need our passports. And he's probably going to pay for everything. I'm a horrible girlfriend.

"You're probably feeling guilty about not paying for anything. I'm not mad, if anything, I'm actually a little offended," he said seriously,"I'm supposedly your boyfriend but why do you act like I'm just a stranger?" 

"Elliot's that's really not-" 

"Really? You didn't think that?" he turned around, hurt clearly evident in his eyes.

"No. Please don't think that Elliot. I'll go to Paris, you can pay for everything," I tried to fix what I did hastily. But not really succeeding.

Elliot was silent for the rest of the way to the airport. 

"El?" I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't be mad,"

He took a deep breath and he tensed up. "Why would I be mad? I'm not mad. I'm just sad. Hey that rhymed!"

I frowned, not laughing at what he said. "Seriously. What's gotten into you?" 

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?" he glared at me once we were safetly parked in a parking space.

"I d-don't understand," I said quietly as I looked down at my hands. Why was he so mad all of a sudden? Did I do something? 

"You're acting," he said coldly ,"Thomas came up to me one day at school and said these exact words: Hey El. Why don't you talk to Joey for me? Tell her I had a mighty good time last night. Then he winked. He fucking winked at me," 

I gasped. How could he? Thomas was my friend. Or so I thought he was. Not anymore. I had to have a little talk with him...

"Listen," I said sternly and forced him to look me in the eye. He was hesitant,"do you trust me?"

"I did," he avoided my gaze.

"Nothing happened between Thomas and I. NOTHING." I raised my arm slightly. I was starting to get slightly worked up about this. How could I not? Thomas just framed me! "Do you want me to proove to you? I can do that. We'll go up to Thomas right now and ask him. Let's skip this entire trip. I need to proove to you that I wasn't lying,"

He smiled widely and then wrapped his arms around me,"Oh Joey. I was just playing. Thomas didn't so anything," 

I pushed him away and gaped at him,"Exsqueeze me?" I snapped my fingers.

He laughed,"actually...I might actually squeeze you," he smirked.

"HEY!" I crossed my arms and slapped him on the arm playfully. Then I leaned into his chest. "So is the trip still on?"

"Why not?" he pulled the key out of the ignition and opened the car door. "Come on!"

"Paris. Here I come!" I mumbled to myself before following Elliot out the door.

sorry for the late update guys! i recently started a graphics thread called Glee graphics. I have the link on my page. I do covers :) Hope you guys liked the new chapter!

-silvergiraffe_