Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

Did you know that private jets had hot tubs and fridges? I sure didn't until today. 

"I'm still angry about earlier," I mumbled to Elliot as we relaxed in his private hot tub. "How could you do that to me?"

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if there was anything going on between you and Thomas. I just got a little jealous. That's all," he began to blush. Which meant his face was extremely red, both from the heat and the embarressment.

"Awww. Little Elliot is jealous," I poked his nose with my finger. It was cute, I got to say. Who here enjoys it when boys get jealous? Just me? Ok...

"Shut up. Don't call me that," he buried his face in my hair. I giggled at his gestured and leaned in towards him. 

"Ehem," someone was outside the door. 

"Yes?" I raised my voice slightly so he could hear over the sound of the water.

"The pilot would like me to tell you that the plane is landing in approximately 30 minutes. Please be in your seats by then. Thank you," the voice said.

I looked over at Elliot. He looked like he was about to get out. 

"We'll be out in time," he called and then smiled at me. I loved it when he smiled at me, something warm seem to just erupt inside me. 

"I'm going to go take a quick shower and change into some nice clothes. I mean, we are going to Paris right?" I said that last part in a French accent. Then laughed because it sounded so horrible. 

"Me as well, mademoiselle," okay so he just had to put me down with his fantastic accent. 

"Oh shut up," yeah, we had a very interesting relationship.

He smirked and then turned towards one of the many bathrooms this private jet had. Really? Like what's the point of having more than one shower and bathtub, in a plane?

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair a bit, stuck on a maroon beret, some nice clothes and headed towards the couch. Yeah, they didn't even have normal seats in here.

Elliot was already full clothed (which I was just slightly dissappointed about) and had comfortably positioned himself on the couch with his arm extended. It seems like he's asking me to accompany him. He had a nice pair of dark jeans, some converse and just a plain black t-shirt that seemed to emphasize his muscles. His hair was sticking up everywhere, it looked nice on him.

I walked over slowly and plopped myself beside him.

"So...What do you have planned for tonight?" I closed my eyes and leaned against his shoulder.

"Oh it's a surprise," he tightened his arm around me,"Plus, you look absolute wonderful, so...French,"

I looked up,"what? No! I hate surprises!" And man, did I hate them. If I weren't prepared, then disaster was going to break out. Once, when I was ten, my mom surprised me with a birthday party and I didn't know. So...me being he absolute ridiculous person I was, I went to a pig pen with my friends that were boys right before the party. Yeah, I was a bit of a tomboy. You can't blame me. So when I got home, I was covered in mud and let me tell you. I was so embarressed I didn't go to school the next day. "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself,"

He shrugged and then buckled his seatbelt. I swear I saw a smile appear on his face.

That little...

-----

Wow...

My eyes bulged out immensely as I took in the scene in front of me. The Louvre was so...no words could describe it. It was almost dark even though it was only 4:30. A pyramid stood in the front, lights shone from the inside of the pyramid and I gaped at it. It was absolutely breathtaking. A castle-like structure surrounded the pyramid. The Louvre, I guess.