- ss -

"i don't know how we're all gonna fit in this dorm room," michael shook his head, looking around the small room. of course, luke had offered that they host a christmas get together. of course. obviously their tiny dorm room could fit more than ten people in it easily, let alone a table.

"we can fit," luke reassured him, sizing up to room. "we just need to figure out what to do with—"

"with my bed?" michael scoffed. it was christmas eve, and the two were spending their night trying to play tetris with their furniture.

"why do we still have two beds in here? we share, anyways," luke smirked at michael, causing michael to swat at his arm playfully.

"shut the fuck up, it's all fun and games until i'm pissed at you and don't want to wake up next to your sweaty ass," michael laughed. luke just chuckled along awkwardly, shoving aside the topic.

"maybe, we can turn both the beds so that they're together against that wall over there and basically king sized, and we can shove all of our useless shit underneath said bed, and we can push the drawers so that they line the foot of the beds. bam. tetris." luke folded his arms proudly at the plan. that would allow a large, empty space in the remainder of the room where they could all sit together and enjoy food and gifts.

"great idea, babe," michael's eyes lit up, and he leaned over to kiss luke's cheek at that.

the two boys immediately began clearing a path, and pushing their beds across the room so that they formed one mega bed together. they both fit together perfectly against the wall, and the drawers didn't look as awkward next to the nightstand as michael had expected them to look against the foot of the beds. they shoved all the rest of their random junk underneath the beds lazily, covering it up by using their suitcases to block the view of the mess.

by the time they were done with all of their moving, michael and luke climbed into their mega bed. luke was lying farther away from michael than michael appreciated, causing michael to whine.

"luke, i'm cold," michael curled up into the covers on the bed trying to get the blue eyed boy's attention.

luke rolled over to face michael, pausing for a second to study michael's face before pulling him closer to himself, engulfing michael in a tight hug. luke payed close attention to the soft pitter-patter of michael's heart in his chest, and the calmness of his breath as luke held him. michael entwined their legs underneath the sheets, squeezing luke's back, shuffling a bit to get more comfortable.

"i love you so much, luke," michael mumbled, curling up into luke.

luke's mind soared. he reflected on his past week: the amount of dishonesty he'd displayed was monumental, and yet it went virtually unseen. michael hadn't shown any suspicions to luke's actions, and it made luke just wish michael would notice. he wish michael would see what a shitty person he was so he could move on from him and find someone who would treat him like a prince. luke didn't know if he could do that all the time. what he did know was that nothing would change the fact that the two were soulmates. nothing would change that.

fuck, luke didn't want to lose michael. he didn't want to lose him.

"you know i love you. you know i'd do anything for you. i'd steal the moon and stars. i'd walk through a hurricane. i'd go anywhere in the world, do anything in the world to never let you go." luke spoke, almost to himself. "i'm not letting you go. i love you michael, even if i have a shitty way of showing it."

"luke, why are you sayi—"

"i'm saying all this because i tend to fuck up a lot, and i don't want to lose you because i'm an imperfect human. just... just don't give up on me. not yet at least." luke mumbled, burying his face into michael's shoulder, his lips touching michael's skin as he spoke, causing michael to shiver.

michael said nothing in response, instead connecting his lips to luke's in a spark of passion. there was no way he was letting luke feel like he was an awful soulmate, despite what must've been going through luke's mind. it took luke a few seconds to relax into the kiss, michael fisting luke's hair as they kissed. michael ran his tongue across luke's lower lip, and luke allowed for the kiss to deepen even more.

michael rolled over so that he was above luke, powering over the kiss in the moment. he disconnected their lips, attaching them to luke's neck, kissing from right below his ear to the base of his collarbone, leaving a few hickies here and there on luke's neck.

"never," michael breathed, peppering kisses along luke's jawline, causing luke's breath to hitch. "never believe that you aren't good enough for me, luke. you're perfect the way you are. you're you, and that's what i love about you."

michael then placed his lips back to luke's, kissing him for a few for minutes before eventually stopping, pulling luke close to his side before slowly drifting into sleep.

and the next morning when michael awoke, michael could see the beige and ivory shades of calm and peace in luke's skin. beautiful.

thoughts & feedback ?

hopefully this chapter makes up for the last two :)

Ive been listening to too much Blink lately and now im wondering why i always told myself i hated them ? they rock

also today a whole bunch of people said hi to me and it made me happy to be noticed :)

goodnight :)

love,,,