- tt -

"luke," michael tapped luke's ivory shoulder lightly, shaking it in excitement. luke snored loudly at this, still not waking up. "luke, baby, wake up."

michael just wanted to wake luke up and kiss him on the lips and wish him a merry christmas before their dorm was filled with the hubbub of friends visiting. michael rolled over, and pulled himself up so that he was straddling luke's hips. he then proceeded to shake luke's shoulders lightly.

with a deep breath, one of luke's ocean blue eyes opened lazily to look into michael's eyes. he smirked lightly at the sight (and sensation) of michael straddling him.

"michael," luke groaned, his eyes shutting once again. "it's too early for this."

michael leaned down, connecting his lips to luke's softly. luke's mouth immediately began moving along with his, the feeling causing sparks to go off in michael's mind. michael subconsciously began grinding on luke in the moment, causing luke to kiss him even harder, tugging at michael's hair as their lips battled for dominance.

as soon as luke began attempting to buck his hips back up at michael, michael pulled away from the kiss, smirking at the blue eyed boy beneath him. "merry christmas, luke."

michael then rolled over, getting off of the bed and starting to make his way towards the bathroom.

"mich— are you serious," luke groaned, sitting up slowly. michael poked his head out from behind the bathroom door with a wink. in an attempt to tease, he'd left luke awake with a hard on.

michael left the door unlocked, getting into the shower, semi hoping that luke might join him.

michael received and gave his first christmas present in their tiled shower at nine-thirty three.

after cleaning up, the two boys got dressed into their black jeans and sweaters. michael pulled a while bunch of presents he'd wrapped out from underneath the beds, placing them around the tree as aesthetically as he possibly could. most of them were for luke, but there were also a few for alex, jack, calum, ashton, harry, and louis. the squad would be reunited at noon, and as it was already ten, the boys knew they should probably be productive.

"do we have any cookie dough?" michael inquired, pushing off the semi awkward post-sexual activity air, digging through their unsubstantial collection of culinary items.

"you know what," luke tapped his foot as he pondered for a moment, "i think we might, one sec."

luke began digging through the small fridge, and after removing all of it's contents, he revealed a cylindrical container of sugar cookie dough.

"thank the lord." michael chuckled, grabbing the frozen container, attempting to open it. "now all we need is hot chocolate."

"and chai tea?"

"and chai tea." michael confirmed, popping open the container before grabbing the only small oven-safe tray they had, lining the small cookies on it five at a time. luke just watched with a small smile. he'd felt his conscience begin to clear ever since he'd woken up that morning. something about christmas brought the two closer, not including the blowjobs luke had totally not given to and received from michael earlier that day.