Chapter 29- Carter, Sweetheart, Can I Feel Your Biceps?

Shoutout to @kitellamash for being such a consistent reader and fan! I appreciate you so much❤️.

Also, how would you all feel about a werewolf story? I have one planned, but I won't begin to write it until I've finished FFYA.

--

I woke up completely naked under the bed sheets, and at first was confused. I tried to roll away, only to realise a heavy, steely arm was gripping my waist. Turning around, I saw Carter's dark blonde hair softly curling over his forehead, and my heart melted at the sight of him sleeping. Suddenly, I now remembered everything that led up to this moment.

"Carter," I whispered, putting a hand on his chest, "Carter, wake up."

He stirred in his sleep and made the cutest mumble ever.

"Carter," I repeated, this time louder, "wake up."

I placed a kiss on his lips before his eyes fluttered open, his long lashes tickling the tops of my cheeks.

"Hey, baby." He mumbled gruffly, and I found myself in love with his sleepy voice. Gosh, he sounded so hot.

"Hey." I replied softly, as he trailed his index finger in circles on my shoulder. "We need to get up, my mum is expecting us for the meal out, remember?"

His eyes widened, and he snapped out of his sleepy spell. "What time is it?"

I turned around and looked at his bedside table. "It's around half three."

His arm circled around my waist, and he rolled me over into his chest. A smirk was plastered on his face. "We have plenty of time then."

I screwed my eyebrows together. "It's nearly a two hour drive to get back."

"Oh, yeah."

I was about to say something else when he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me lovingly.

"Come on, Carter, I need to get dressed! You too, for that matter."

He rose up over me and started to kiss my neck. "It can wait." He mumbled against my skin.

I pushed his chest back. "Are you crazy? It's my mum, she would know something was up."

"Hmm." He said, before kissing me again.

"Wait!" I said, holding his face in my hands. "How long will it take?"

"Are you asking me to be quick?" He asked me, smirking and raising his eyebrows. "Because that would mean I'd have to be a lot more...rough."

"You're the one who said I would be sore." I teased, squeezing his cheeks.

"You haven't tried to walk yet." He winked at me.

I groaned, pushed him onto his back and wrapped the sheets around me as I straddled him.

He raised his eyebrows at that. "Seriously, Branwen? I've seen you naked now."

My face flushed red, and I hid it against his chest.

"If we're going for a second round, I'm on top."