Chapter 38- Room 304

[Joey P.O.V]

Betrayed. Stabbed in the back.

By my best friend.

Guess you really can’t trust anybody nowadays.

But I feel like everything is reversed. I mean I trust Luke and Lisa…

I thought she was completely insane. But maybe that was my perception. Maybe there is a reason why this happened.

Luke is not a good friend.

A/N: Sorry guys I love Luke but he’s turned evil for this story:/

Poor Lisa. I never thought I’d say this but poor Lisa…

She’s trying to find Shane’s mom…

And I’m here with Shane in recovery.

Who knows who else is on their side.

Their evil, demented side.

Where they go out of their way to hurt others. To hurt their friends. For what…

Luke is giving me looks across the hospital room. Any minute now, visiting hours should be up. I can go with Melissa to help Lisa. And then get Shane out of here…

We can be free from these monsters.

10:56 p.m.

The only thing stopping me is, Time.

[Lisa P.O.V]

The door breaks as I punch and kick through. Blood is pouring down my hands and sweat is dripping down my face.

I am in Cat’s house right now. I am going to find Shane’s mom and get the hell out of here. I am…

Suddenly, I’m pushed onto the hard wood floor. I land directly on my stomach and I feel a hard punch in my back. I spin around to see Cat, half way into another punch. I put my arms up, quickly trying to defend myself.

“Cat what are you doing?!”

“How the f**k did you get out of there?”

“Cat stop please. Just let me go!”

“No! I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

“WHY?! Cat let me leave.”

“Because!” She kicks me and runs down the hallway. She locks the door and turns around.

“You are not leaving this apartment.”

My mind starts racing into a million ideas. Should I try to look for Teresa? Should I try to bargain with Cat? Should I call Joey and ask for help? Should I try to escape?....

Cat walks right up to me and I quickly snap back to reality.

“Ever.”

Blackness

[Joey P.O.V]

It was 11 p.m. Visiting hours were up. Everyone had to leave. Even me…

I give Shane a quick kiss and take Melissa’s hand. I guess I would have to look after her until she decided to go back home. I watch as Luke and Mike leave the room. There was no way I was leaving until they did. What if they tried to hurt Shane like they hurt his mom…