Chapter 39- The End.

Chapter 39- The End.

Shane P.O.V:

As I watched Lisa lowered down into her grave…

I shed a tear. She did not deserve this, she deserved so much more…

I look up at the sky, knowing she was looking down at Joey and I with an open heart.

Joey’s hand was wrapped around mine as he looked towards me with his bright green eyes.

The snow was falling down steadily.

{Life is a some- what unexpected rollercoaster. The ups and the downs… The fear of pain, or the hope for love. You never know what you are going to get once you turn the page. Life is a beautiful tragedy. You’ll laugh, love, cry…

But I never expected this. Sometimes the things you would never expect…happen. I never thought I would fall for him. I never thought he felt that way. When I think about the crazy things that I’ve experienced in my life… this one is absolutely on top. But…

Joey changed my way of thinking, of believing. I never felt so alive. I never really believed in love. But being here with him…that’s true love. I now know that this is where I belong.

There is only one way to explain this.

A Change of Heart.

My heart changed the moment I met him. The second he said hello. My entire world changed.

I knew from that instant that he was meant to be. But of course I denied it…

I thought… What would everyone think? My mom…?

Lisa…? My friends…? My viewers…?

But none of that matters.

I let him in. I let him change my world. And my heart.

Sometimes in life, you need to take changes. You need to let your heart speak. Don’t ever let anyone/anything hold you back.

[Ten months later]

“Joey, will you promise to love Shane for the rest of your life?”

“I do.”

“Shane, will you-?”

“Yes. I do.”

Joey’s bright smile lit up the entire room. I couldn’t help but smile back.

I was convinced nobody was in the room when we kissed. It was the most magical kiss, which I did not even think was possible.

I never thought that I’d ever be married to the most amazing guy on the planet. As we got home, (yes we moved out of Sawyer’s) I opened the front door and started making dinner.