Chapter 4

Jc's POV

          Where the hell did Connor go? He was taking an awful long time to splash water in his face. We had already ordered for him, and the food was starting to come out. Where was he? I looked around the restaurant. My eye landed on his inimitable hair. He was talking to a girl. The girl from earlier today. Ugh, of course he got to talk to her before I did. At least I have my buffalo wings. I bit into a wing aggressively as Connor walked back to the booth.

"Hey, thanks for ordering for me," he said eyeballing his burger.

"Who's the girl?" I spat.

"Lucy, I'm thinking of inviting her to Starbucks."

"Ooh! Does Connor finally have a girlfriend?" Kian joked.

"You know I take things slow."

"You should invite her to Starbucks," Sam said.

"You're cheeks look really pink today, Sam," I said, knowing Sam would get angry at my remark.

"Anyways, she gave me her phone number, but I was thinking if I could catch her walking out I could ask in person, you know, romaticaller," Connor said.

"Isn't she on a date already?" Trevor question, referring to the man sitting across the table from her.

"No, that's just her brother," Connor said biting into his burger.

"Brother," I thought out loud.

"What?" Kian said to me.

"Nothing, invite her then."

Connor nodded, stuffing his face with burger.

          I knew it was wrong to flirt with someone Connor clearly liked, but I liked her, too. Even though I hadn't exactly met her... yet.

Lucy's POV

"Sorry it took me so long, you know how I didn't get to see the boys from O2L?"

"Yes?" Liam said sipping his Coke.

"Well, on my way out of the bathroom, a waiter was rushing towards me and when I jumped out of the way I tripped and basically I met Connor Franta!"

"Our food came like a few minutes ago, it should still be hot, eat."

I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Wait, you've definitely mentioned Connor Franta?" Liam said cutting his steak.

"Yeah, he's my favorite YouTuber, him and the other members of O2L are sitting over there in a booth," I saw Liam start to look over, "Don't look!"

"I won't look," he said looking.

"Don't look!"

"I'm not," he shooed.

"I can see you looking, he's going to know I was talking about him."

"Well, he's looking, too, I think he likes you..." Liam crinkled his eyebrows.

"How would you know that?"

"I'm a guy, I can tell, you can see it all by the way he looks at you. Yup, definitely likes you. He's not bad. He looks like he has a lot of muscle."

"Yeah..."

"And a good sense of style."

"Yeah..."

"And really curly dark hair."

"Yea-No. Connor doesn't have really curly dark hair."

"Wait, why do two of them keep looking over at you?"

"Well, the boy you described is Jc, I never talked to Jc."

"Well, he likes you."

"Connor has green eyes, light brown hair, and it kinda cowlicks in the front."

"Yeah, he's the other one looking at you."

"Alright stop staring at them, they're probably not looking at me and are looking at you wondering why you're looking at them."

"Fair enough," Liam said eating his steak.

          Liam paid for my dinner. It was nice actually getting to hang with him even if it isn't for a really long time. When I left home I really did regret leaving Liam. He was my best friend for my whole life, and imagining life without him was weird. But I had my cat, Leo, to keep me company. Liam bought me Leo for Christmas when we were in eleventh grade. He was mostly just to comfort me. Liam asked about Leo, and I told him he was fine. He's a healthy five-year-old that loves my dorm room and my roommate, Liz. We were about to leave, but Liam had to use the bathroom. I was sitting at the table alone when my eyes were suddenly covered by hands that smelt like iced tea. I looked up and saw Connor hovering above me. He sat down in Liam's chair.

"Hey," I smiled.

"We were wondering if you and your brother wanted to come with us to Starbucks," Connor said.

"I'm sure that'd be fine," I said looking back towards the restrooms.

"Oh, and by the way, I'm going to need your twitter and instagram..."

I laughed, "It's the same thing for both, it's lucymoretti. And I'm guessing yours is connorfanta?" (A/N: because this is bothering so many of you: the frandom used to tease Connor and would like send him pictures of Fanta soda because it sounded like his last name... I thought more of you would get it, but I guess it was a little bit of an outdated joke)

"Exactly," he joked.

I've watched enough of his videos to know that he doesn't take jokes the wrong way. Liam came back moments later.

"Hey, Liam, do you want to go to  Starbucks with all the guys?" I said. Connor looked up at Liam, and so I gave a glare and mouthed 'say yes.' Liam rolled his eyes at me, "Sure."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

How would you act if Connor asked you to go to Starbucks with him and the rest of O2L? Leave it in the comments!

Pictured: Liam