Chapter 19

Connor's POV

I was driving Lucy back to her dorm. We were going to hang there for a little bit. My phone rang.

"Who is that?" I yelled over the blasting music.

"Hannah?" Lucy yelled back.

"Oh, answer that!"

"Kay," she said turning down the music. "Hullo? This is Connor Franta's phone...... No, he's just driving...... This is Lucy...... What has he said about me...... Oh good....... Okay I'll ask," she covered the phone's speaker with her hand. "Would you be interested in doing a photo shoot tomorrow?"

"Yeah, where?"

"Where would said photo shoot take place?" she laughed. "Santa Monica Pier," she said flatly.

"Okay."

"He'll do it...... Nice talking to you, too... Bye!"

(A/N: He actually did have this photo shoot with Hannah a while ago, but we just gonna say it's happening now...)

"Want to go with me?"

"To the photo shoot... on the beach... where the shark was?"

"No one said you had to go in the water."

She looked terrified.

"'Please?" I pouted.

"Ugh. Fine.You know I can't resist the puppy dog face."

"Tanks!" I said in a high pitched voice. I parked the car, and we walked to Lucy's room. I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She took the key out of her purse.  The key turned and the door opened. The room was dark, as expected... but the people in the dark was unexpected.

Lucy's POV

I opened the door. I looked at Connor. His jaw dropped. At first I didn't understand why, but I then looked into the room. On Liz's bed was Ricky and Liz cuddled up, watching TV. I squealed with excitement.

"Hey, you two," they jumped at my remark. Ricky quickly took his arm off of Liz's shoulder. Yes! They were together without me forcing them to be. This was going perfectly. Liz got up and Connor sat down.

"Con, I'm going to put the leftovers in our fridge."

"Kay."

Liz came walking over to me. She took a piece of paper and pen from the drawer. She started to write something down. I watched as she shoved the paper towards me.

'what did you guys see exactly?'

'why what happened?'

':?'

'spill'

'okay, he came over to help pick the lock to the thermostat because you left the room freezing today, and he came and fixed it and then we started to talk and he kissed me. and we were watching a movie until you interrupted us.'

When I read that they kissed I screamed. The boys turned to look at me, and Liz gave me a very nasty glare. I panicked.

"Um... I saw a spider," I said hitting my hand on the table, "G-got it," I smiled. They looked away.

'YOU KISSED!'

'HE KISSED ME!'

'OMFG this is so perfect we can double date'

She glared at me as if to say we aren't a couple.

'okay if you kissed and are snuggling you're a couple'