Chapter 6

Lucy's POV

          Liam left the next morning. I was sad to see him go, but he said if I ever needed him, he would come. I'll never forget the last thing he said before he left for the airport. "Connor's a good guy." What does that even mean. Like, he likes me. Or he's literally just a good guy. Boys are so confusing. I pet my gray tabby, Leo. He purred.

"Luce, did you get the lesson today in Mr. C's class?" I heard Liz say.

"Um... yes," I remembered, "Need help?"

"Yes! I'm beyond confused."

I started to help her out, and re-teach the lesson.

"So... have fun with Connor last night?" Liz smirked.

"How'd you know about that?" I blushed.

"I follow him on instagram. It's a good photo. Lots of likes," Liz said showing me the picture on her phone.

"Ohhhhh, I see," I understood.

"So, you two dating?" Liz raised her eyebrows.

"No! The rest of the boys were there too!"

"Well, they weren't in the picture..."

"Oh, shut it, I'm pretty sure Liam thinks he likes me..."

"Why wouldn't he?"

"I can think of about a hundred reasons why he wouldn't."

Liz hit me on the head.

"Jeez, what?"

"Stop! You are beautiful, you don't see it, but everyone else does!" Liz said.

I rolled my eyes, and then my phone vibrate.  I hoped off of the top bunk, and walked over to my phone.

"Ooh! Is it Connor?" Liz sang.

"No," I laughed, "It's... Connor?"

"Oh wow! I was kidding, too..." Liz said.

My jaw dropped. Connor Franta. The Connor Franta texted me. I couldn't even get Liam to text me.

"Well what'd he say?" Liz said as she grabbed a Snack Pack out of our mini refrigerator.

"It says, hey, Lucy, last night was fun, do you want to come be in a video for my channel?"

"Oh. My God! Say yes!"

"But-"

"Say yes!"

"I'm typing, I'm typing," I said.

"What are you going to wear?"

"I don't know, I mean, I'm going to be on the internet, like people are going to see me. I need to look cute. I need to look presentable. I need-"

"To calm down, seriously, I can help you."

Liz forced me to sit on my bed while she ransacked my closet, looking for the perfect internet outfit.

"And done! Now go try this all on!" she said handing me a mountain of clothes, shoes, and accessories. I walked into the bathroom and did as I was told. I walked out of the bathroom and looked in our mirror. Oh. My. God. I looked great. I was wearing maroon jeans, a white candy skull tank top, a black leather jacket, black combat boots, and a Michael Kors watch.

"I know, you look fantastic!" Liz squeaked.

"Yeah, thanks a lot Liz," I said barely believing my own eyes.

"Just be yourself in the video. You're amazing."

 I hugged her. "I wonder what the video is going to be about."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Should Liz be in the story more? Leave it in the comments!

Pictured: The Instagram of Lucy and Connor's twinning drinks, and yes, I drew the picture