Chapter 14

Connor's POV

Lucy had told me she didn't know how to swim on the way to the airport. I'll admit I was shocked, because I practically live in the water. I was going to change her mind about the beach. I'd teach her to swim. Whether she'd like it or not. We had sat waiting for Liam to get off his flight. A bunch of fans came running up to me most likely asking for a picture or autograph. I could tell Lucy felt awkward.

"Oh. My. God. Lucy! Hi, my name is Abigail! Oh my gosh, you're Lucy!" one of the girls said.

"I knew you guys were dating! Everyone else said you were just friends, but I suspected there was something more."

"Anyways, we love you guys, can we get a picture?" another gushed.

"Um... yeah, do you want me to take it?" Lucy asked.

"Take it? I want you to be in it," Abigail laughed.

Lucy's face showed disbelief.

"Alright," I said wrapping my arm around Lucy, causing her then to smile. Once the picture was done we sat back down, and the girls ran off.

"I knew I couldn't trick my fans for long," I said holding her hand and rubbing my thumb across the top. She smiled and leaned her head on me, but stopped when she spotted Liam's renowned lime-yellow sneakers. She jumped out of the seat and ran up to him. Right when he spotted her he dropped all of his bags and accepted her hug.

"Hey, so you and Connor, huh?" he played. I pretended I didn't hear him. I saw Lucy hit him in the stomach for saying that.

"Hey, Liam," I smiled.

"Hey, Connor." We hugged. Lucy smiled at her two best friends.

"Okay, so today we are going to the beach," Lucy said to Liam.

"The beach?" he laughed, "and you're coming?"

"I don't have to go in the water," she defended.

"Just learn to swim! It's not difficult," Liam teased.

"Let's just go to your hotel," Lucy said annoyed.

"Oh, you're staying in a hotel?" I asked.

"Yeah..."

"You could stay at our place, I'm sure the boys wouldn't mind."

"Really? Okay!"

We all piled into my car and drove back to the O2L house. I had a surprise for Lucy. I had gotten Sam and Trevor to visit. She had grown close with all of the O2L members. I unlocked the door and walked in. Lucy and Liam followed behind. Immediately, Lucy was tackled by Sam and Trevor, who were excited to see her.

"Get off of me," she laughed. The boys did as they were told, and Lucy got up off the ground. She hugged them both.

"I haven't seen you guys in forever!" she said.

"I know, Connor had us fly out," Sam said.

She turned to me and gave me a hug.

"So, what time are we going to the beach?" Trevor asked.

"One?" Ricky offered.

I looked at the clock, it was 11:34.

"Sounds good, we should probably go get ready."

Lucy's POV

That morning I had picked out the perfect bathing suit and I had left it in Connor's bedroom. I knocked on his door.