Chapter 10

Connor's POV

I watched as Lucy "went to pee."

"What did you tell her?" I asked sternly. They were all about to run away, until a yelled out "Sit." They all responded, and sat back down.

"Just tell me, I won't be mad," I said.

Trevor sighed. "I may have accidentally told her you sort of kind of like her," he said slowly.

My head dropped, I was looking down at my feet.

"This could be a good thing!" Sam said.

"Yeah, like now you can finally tell her," Ricky said.

"Was'going on?" Jc said stuffing his face with chips.

"This retard told Lucy I like her," I said pointing to Trevor, who just shrugged his shoulders. Jc started hysterically laughing.

"What are we talking about?" Kian said flopping onto the couch.

"Trevor told Lucy Con likes her," Jc said through the chips.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Kian asked.

"Exactly!" Ricky added.

"See, in my own twisted way, I am helping you," Trevor winked. I laughed, I couldn't help it.

"Go get your girl," Sam laughed.

I sprung off the couch. But where did she go? I walked past the bathroom door, it was open, no one was in there. I ran up the stairs and checked the upstairs bathroom, but that was empty, too. You know what, she's probably using the bathroom in my room. I was about to walk down the hall when a girl popped out of Kian's room.

"Hi?" I said, she didn't look familiar.

"H-Hi. Oh my god! Connor Franta just spoke to me. Connor Franta is looking at me. I am breathing the same air as Connor Franta. Oh my god! You are Connor Franta. I love O2L! You're my favorite! I love you so much. I cannot believe I am meeting the Connor Franta! YOU'RE CONNOR FRANTA!" she yelled.

"Um... Yeah that's me," I scratched my head, "Were-were you invited to this party?"

"No. But I spent a week straight tracking you, where you were, when you were there. And you finally brought me back to this house. I knew you guys would be having a party and I was right. Climbing in through the back window unnoticed was difficult. But I did it. And it all worked out because I am meeting you. Connor. My future husband. I am Mrs. Franta. Mrs. Connor. Franta!" she said.

I was starting to get a little scared. I've met crazy fans before, but not crazy enough to sneak into my New Year's Eve party, and stalk my every move for a week straight. Crazy fan or not, I needed to find Lucy.

"Okay, well, it was nice to meet you, but-"

"No! You can't leave! Not until I," she cut me off and then forced to kiss her. It was disgusting. I couldn't run, she had a strong grip on me. I looked to my left to see the door to my bedroom open. Lucy had walked out of my room to see the deranged fan making out with me. I tried pushing her off, but it was too late. Lucy had seen everything. She started tearing up. She ran past me.

"Lucy! Lucy, wait it's not what it looks like!" I said running down the stairs. I tripped on the last one and fell straight to my face.

"Whoa, you okay?" Ricky said.

I ignored him, "Lucy! Wait! Stop her!" I said running after her.

Ricky followed calling her name.

"Luce?" Ricky yelled. Her head whipped around. Her hand was on the door knob, her eyes were red and puffy, and her makeup was smudged. She needed to understand. She had to understand. She waited a second for me to explain, but when I didn't say anything, she ran out the door.

"Um, Connor," Jenn said.

"Yeah."

"Your nose, it's bleeding."

I put my hand to my nose, it was gushing blood. All the boys led me into my bathroom. I explained everything that happened.

"She didn't see the whole thing, she doesn't know it was just a fan!" I said holding back tears.

"If you explain to her-"

"It's too late! I promised I wouldn't hurt her, I promised I wouldn't hurt her!" I choked out.

"I'll check her dorm, she probably went back there," Ricky said.

"No, I want to go!" I pleaded.

"She wouldn't listen to you if you did."

He had a point.

"Make sure she's safe, it's New Year's Eve, anything could happen to her."

Ricky ran into his car and sped off searching for Lucy. She was all alone. On New Year's Eve. In Los Angeles. A drunk driver could just come and hit her. Something terrible could happen to her. And it would be all my fault.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Where has Lucy gone? Leave it in the comments!

Pictured: All of the boys on the couch talking