Chapter 8

Connor's POV

"Click! Click! Click!" I heard giggling. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to my right to see Lucy still fast asleep. I lifted my head up and saw Ricky, Jc, and Kian all taking pictures of us.

"Lunar, anyone?" Kian laughed.

"Whoa, that's actually a pretty cool ship name!" Jc said amazed.

"I don't know, I like Jc Penny," I laughed.

Jc glared at me, but then joined the laughter. I turned my head. Lucy's eye slowly opened. She smiled.

Lucy's POV

I heard voices, and laughter. It was too early for that. I felt the warmth of another body lying next to me. I knew it was Connor. I gently opened my eyes and smiled.

"Hey, sleepyhead," he grinned.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked down at my arms. I was wearing a tribal printed sweatshirt. How did the hell did this get on me? I looked up to see a shirtless Connor.

"Um... D-do you want your sweatshirt?"

"Nah, it looks cute on you." I quickly covered my face to hide the blushing.

"How did it get on me?" I asked.

"Last night you were shivering, and you kept sneezing before we went to bed, I figure you have a cold, so, I gave you my sweatshirt."

"Aww!" Ricky chimed in.

"Hey, do you know what today is?" I said excitedly.

The boys looked confused. "Frantastic Monday!"

"Ooh," they said in unison.

"What's the topic this week," I said getting off of the couch.

"Tutorial week," the boys said in unison.

"Okay, well me and Jc are going out to get some food, because there is none in this house," Kian said.

"Alright," Ricky and I said in unison.

"Okay, I need to make my video for the week," Connor said.

"Ooh! Can I pick your outfit?"

"Yeah, come on, Luce," he said leading the way to his room.

"Yeah, I'll just leave you two alone," Ricky raised his eyebrows. Connor shot him a glare, but I pretended like I didn't hear or see anything. I just sneezed. Constantly.

Connor's POV

She looked so cute when she concentrated. She was trying to find the perfect outfit. And I was trying to find the perfect thing to say. I was mad Ricky said something, but she didn't seem to hear.

"Okay, Ifinishedpickingoutyour - achoo - outfititisawhiteteeshirtunder - achoo- neathablueflannel - achoo - andbluejeansandIalsofoundthis - achoo - cutenecklace." She looked exhausted from saying that. She was really sick. Her sneeze was cute. I laughed. She playfully pushed me.

"Looks good."

"So what's your video about?"

"What no sneeze?"

"Just wait, it'll come," she laughed.

"I'm doing a how to cheat the holidays. Actually can you go outside and find me a big stick?"

"Outside? While I'm sick? In this outfit?"

I looked at her. Her outfit, although very fashionable, was very light. I walked into my closet and got out a warm crewneck that said 'Frantastic' and flannel pajama pants.

"Your pants can match my shirt, now go get me a stick," I ordered.

"Yes, sir," she saluted.

Lucy's POV

His clothes were warm, and smelled good. I slipped on my boots and walked out into the cool California morning air. I breathed it in. I loved the way the morning smelled so fresh. I ran into their backyard and found a giant stick. I broke it a few times so it would be smaller. I struggled a bit, but I got it to work. I glanced to my left. Connor was sipping a cup of coffee. It made me smile. He really loves coffee. I walked proudly back inside ready to present my award-winning stick.

Connor's POV

I finished making coffee. I made a cup for Lucy. I walked over to the window just in time to see her struggling to break the sticks. It was adorable. She smiled. Her dimples looked perfect. Her nose was bright red from the cold. She walked back in through the front door.

"Hey, Rudolph," I smiled.

She stuck her tongue out, and pretended to laugh, "So hilarious."

She hugged me.

"You have warm hugs," she said into my shirt.

We lingered there longer than we should have. Ricky had seen us hugging and once again raised his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at him. I handed her a cup of coffee, and she sipped it.

"So where are we filming this?" she said.

"You want to help?" I said shocked.

"Am I not allowed to help?" she pouted.

"You know I can't say no to the puppy dog face," I put my arm around her shoulder and led the way.

"Achoo! Ugh, I got your cold."

"Ha ha!" she laughed.

"I never realized how short you are," I said looking down at her.

"Five four and proud," she said sticking her thumb up in the air.

She helped me color in some of the 'ornaments' we were using for the video.

"Haahaaa!" she laughed as she scribbled on a piece of paper, "And... done! Flawless, it's just beautiful!"

I laughed at her remark. Her eyes sparkled. Brown was a common color but her eyes were... different. They were a deep, deep brown. I must have been staring into her eyes for a long time, she looked weirded out and then said, "What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

She crossed her eyes into her head and smiled.

 "Alright, action!" she said as the camera rolled.

It was weird having some one that wasn't Ricky, Kian, or Jc as my audience. But I forgot she was there, until she sneezed.

"Achoo! Achoo! Ugh, sorry," she sniffled.

I just laughed, and we continued filming.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Is this the start of something new? Don't mind me while I sing to HSM. Leave it in the comments!

Pictured: Connor being filmed